IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

Nice bike! If I were to get a motorcycle, it would be a Ducati.

cheers. yeah, they're amazing machines. you feel totally free when you're on one.

usagi, congratz man! just drive safely.

i loved bikes but i have to say that now i'm afraid of motorbikes after i passed traumatology in college and later working in er.

cheers, mayne.

without writing an essay on the subject, I'll just say that yes, it's definitely dangerous, but the risks can be managed and lessened on your part, and the rewards are huge and more than justify the risks imo. this is an interesting summation of the different perspectives on the risks.

I can see where you're coming from if you work in medicine.

FZUJzv3.jpg?1

Showing my setup to some electronic geeks with my hands.

buqfHLh.jpg?1

Touching my setup to some electronic geeks with my hands and my son by my side. He likes playing with the tempo knob.

v cool! is your son also interested in makin musix?

&

are you some distant relative of legowelt?

Not really. I had him play around with my gear, and he'll get into for maybe 10 minutes, but would rather play video games.

I don't really know Legowelt, but maybe?

Great pics paranerd. What's the little boxes all lined in front of you: the one you're touching and the other on the Alesis, as well as the one to its right on the table, they all look similar...

Ah, I should've known. Been ignoring looking at the Volca's so as not to tempt myself. Sounds like a nice set up too. How's that Midiverb? I've got my future-eyes set on an older reverb box one day...

&

Not really. I had him play around with my gear, and he'll get into for maybe 10 minutes, but would rather play video games.

pretty uncanny imo

legowelt.jpg

Ah, I should've known. Been ignoring looking at the Volca's so as not to tempt myself. Sounds like a nice set up too. How's that Midiverb? I've got my future-eyes set on an older reverb box one day...

I love it! It has some lush verbs, nice simple delays and nice reverse verbs. Easily portable and it's stupid cheap. A quick search on ebay and found some for $60 CAD. I bought this one off my friend for $100 CAD.

&

pretty uncanny imo

legowelt.jpg

Haha! I always seem to look like someone else when I meet new people.