IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

I thought the cape would deflect heat for some reason, but instead it made me SWEAT.. there was a bright light pointing directly at the stage though so maybe heat got trapped in from the front. next time I'll wear silver all over

Thanks modey

Is that pizza the one with 'pigs-in-a-blanket' as the crust?

It's basically a stuffed crust but made into rolls

you know the Pizza Hut slogan "every inch counts"

thx eugene + delet

is "oK-;-]" one of those sideways pictures?

Guest bitroast

I thought the cape would deflect heat for some reason, but instead it made me SWEAT.. there was a bright light pointing directly at the stage though so maybe heat got trapped in from the front. next time I'll wear silver all over

lol wearing silver all over to deflect the heat insulated from the silver cape ?

nice cape modey, did you nick the idea off CRX091081GB? he posts on here sometimes and also wears a cape (gold) when he plays.

na, I wore it because there were a couple of instances where I was playing patterns on the monomachine with one hand and a solo on the keyboard with the other, and felt like rick wakeman, so decided to do the cape to match. It's a cheap one though; maybe I should invest in a nice one hahah

yeah, it's one half of one of the pseudo sigs that i used to do. kind of a fancy, upgrade version of my smilie ;-] to really make the point that something is cool or celebrate something or whatever. So you should feel warm and priveligfuzzy. Basically it's the top of my head with the bun and a lock coming down i did it a couple of different ways in that direction. noone's ever noticed or pointed it out after all these years, even when i was using it all the time. So kudos for that..

yeah, it's one half of one of the pseudo sigs that i used to do. kind of a fancy, upgrade version of my smilie ;-] to really make the point that something is cool or celebrate something or whatever. So you should feel warm and priveligfuzzy. Basically it's the top of my head with the bun and a lock coming down i did it a couple of different ways in that direction. noone's ever noticed or pointed it out after all these years, even when i was using it all the time. So kudos for that..

I remember one you used to do that was like El-;P{Hoez or something. I couldn't figure out what it was so I thought it was some dleetspeak

growing the hair back !! Well at least at the front. You boy band days are over, although that look suited you i thought, and i'm pretty pro long hair.

I remember one you used to do that was like El-;P{Hoez or something. I couldn't figure out what it was so I thought it was some dleetspeak

heh ... nice cloneflation of what it actually was, `oK(~;-p :: E-;`)Hoez .. i can't remember how to properly do the nice one, i've got some tefospam html's lying around on an harddrive somewhere with the correct version. soo long ago, most of the current new users were probably still pushing around legos or playing starcraft or something.

growing the hair back !! Well at least at the front. You boy band days are over, although that look suited you i thought, and i'm pretty pro long hair.

If dis 'bout me- jah, thanks, yo. My hair just grows fucking fast... Like Samson or someshit.

mu_010811.jpg