IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

My friend made that! It has a cord from the audio board that sends a signal that cues lights inside of the cube.

In the same room was a ping pong table with some LED's run along the sides of it. There was a contact mic placed under it, which would cue the lights to turn on whenever it picked up enough noise. So, whenever the ball would hit the table, it would light up along its perimeter.

Yeah but what did it look like after you cooked it, and what did you prepare it with?

i ate it raw, GRR

Did you go ass or head first?

Owls are amazing.

I was out shooting once, and looked up into a tree and about 5 feet from me there were 2 huge barn owls, almost the size of me at the time ffs (I was 13 or so). Scared the crap out of me, they were about to swoop and claw my face off.

Beautiful birds, a shame so many species are endangered.

Owls are amazing.

I was out shooting once, and looked up into a tree and about 5 feet from me there were 2 huge barn owls, almost the size of me at the time ffs (I was 13 or so). Scared the crap out of me, they were about to swoop and claw my face off.

Beautiful birds, a shame so many species are endangered.

my aunt is really into owls, that's who i went with. she has a few taxidermied around her house, including a great horned owl.

Is that your aunt in the picture with you then?

That sounds like a really nice night. I love wildlife, a night like that finding owls etc would be really great.

that's the lady that heads it. 

yeah, it seems like lots of fun. they start at 8 pm and go to 2 in the morning every sunday. if i lived so close i'd probably like to volunteer as well.

Quality humour in this thread.

Nice owl, did you... eat it! Haha!

Sent from my 5022X using Tapatalk

the ass or head first question made me laugh to myself and that's all that matters

When owl goes into your ass- known as "owl to ass"- is when some mid-life crisis shit is going down hard in your life.  Like you'll be standing in your kitchen with your fumanchu mustache flowing in the wind, and right when you get the 7th live owl in your butt, you realize, "Fuck-- even 3 owls was too much."

When owl goes into your ass- known as "owl to ass"- is when some mid-life crisis shit is going down hard in your life.  Like you'll be standing in your kitchen with your fumanchu mustache flowing in the wind, and right when you get the 7th live owl in your butt, you realize, "Fuck-- even 3 owls was too much."

that sounds like the opposite of a mid-life crisis to me

"mid-life sisirc"

...Made me realize that the opposite of mid-life is mid-life.

"mid-life sisirc"

or mid-death  :biggrin:

"mid-life sisirc"

or mid-death  :biggrin:

M'death

• 3 weeks later...