IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

needs more shots of his rig.

ha, the photographer took a ton of shots right next to me but they must not have turned out well. It's just a volca kick, gameboy running nanoloop mono and an octatrack for effects, master sync and doom samples.. oh and one of those silicon pyramid oven mats for shock protection because the gameboy crashes if it hits a hard surface.. Edited by modey

where in the us are you going modey?

not sure! might post a general US suggestions/rollcall thread so I can visit some people :D

I want to check out new york, seatlle, portland etc but also maybe some uncommon/pretty/small town stuff as well

some shots of me playing a gig recently, great photographers, might use these as promo shots lol

17202679_1323529087727829_11930736383081

17155529_10155911357593327_2258956111826

17191233_10155911359893327_859225320595517022104_10155111393572650_3578175134358

17200893_1323526081061463_52137984377374

17201022_1323528764394528_63695209436037

17098320_10155111394792650_4783202574885

Yes, nice EPK material. Are your chiptune friends in MTL?

not sure! might post a general US suggestions/rollcall thread so I can visit some people :D

I want to check out new york, seatlle, portland etc but also maybe some uncommon/pretty/small town stuff as well

Seattle!!

There's a deece amount of forum members in that general area. I'd fly down for that. Some Canadian members in Vancouver would have easy access to Seattle as well.  :cool:

juss sayin' =)

damn, how long are you gonna be here?

i'll try to catch up with you if you hit nyc

lol I have no plans whatsoever at the moment, but I think I hit long service leave eligibility next year, so.. I may aim for a month, will see if I can actually get enough money together to do that

• 2 weeks later...

lol I have no plans whatsoever at the moment, but I think I hit long service leave eligibility next year, so.. I may aim for a month, will see if I can actually get enough money together to do that

Hit me up if you happen into San Francisco  :beer:

Hit me up if you happen into San Francisco  :beer:

got room to spare if you end up in hotlanta

ha, the photographer took a ton of shots right next to me but they must not have turned out well. It's just a volca kick, gameboy running nanoloop mono and an octatrack for effects, master sync and doom samples.. oh and one of those silicon pyramid oven mats for shock protection because the gameboy crashes if it hits a hard surface..

How do you like the Volca Kick? This trend of cheaper/smaller hardware is making me wanna indulge a bit and buy some kit for the first time, Volca range seems to be a good balance between cost and quality

• 2 weeks later...

ha, the photographer took a ton of shots right next to me but they must not have turned out well. It's just a volca kick, gameboy running nanoloop mono and an octatrack for effects, master sync and doom samples.. oh and one of those silicon pyramid oven mats for shock protection because the gameboy crashes if it hits a hard surface..

How do you like the Volca Kick? This trend of cheaper/smaller hardware is making me wanna indulge a bit and buy some kit for the first time, Volca range seems to be a good balance between cost and quality

oops, keep forgetting to look at this thread. volca kick is awesome.. obviously a bit limited but it's actually more diverse than you may think. plus the kick is deep as fuck, it really canes a good system