IGNORED

The Great Joyrex Record Collection Sale

Joyrex

Time to lighten the load a bit... I'm offering up some stuff from my collection that I really don't need anymore (due to duplicates, etc.), plus a lot of promos and memorabilia I've collected over the 13+ years I've been doing this.

I'm not putting prices on anything - most of you know what some of this is worth, and for those that don't, there are online resources to gauge how valuable/rare something is. Bottom line though, is I'd rather let you decide what you feel is a fair price for something, and if I agree with the price, then we both win.

Anyone interested in individual items or packages should PM me, and it's on a first-come, first-serve basis. Any counter offers will be accepted, and I'll let you know if your offer has been upped and give you the chance to counter-offer. Inquiries about the items are fine as well.

So, here goes:

IMG_0713.jpg
PAC-MAN Powerpill 12" vinyl - yeah, one of my earliest finds, and it wasn't in great condition when I got it, so not expecting much.
IMG_0714.jpg
Analogue Bubblebath 3.1 vinyl
IMG_0715.jpg
Analogue Bubblebath 3 original vinyl with RePhLeX guide sheet
IMG_0710.jpg
AntiPop Consortium promo Vinyl
IMG_0711.jpg
Nightmares on Wax promo vinyl
IMG_0712.jpg
Smojphace EP vinyl
IMG_0707.jpg
Brothomstates Qtio EP vinyl
IMG_0708.jpg
Boom Bip Seed To Sun vinyl LP
IMG_0709.jpg
Nightmares on Wax promo EPs 1 & 2
IMG_0703.jpg
LFO Freak promo vinyl with press sheet
IMG_0704.jpg
ARC000 Arcola Records (WARP Records imprint) promo EP
IMG_0706.jpg
Aphex Twin DrukQs Cock 10 promo vinyl EP
IMG_0701.jpg
Analogue Bubblebath 3 vinyl reissue
IMG_0702.jpg
Caustic Window Joyrex J9i first pressing
IMG_0699.jpg
Do You Know Squarepusher promo EP
IMG_0700.jpg
Squarepusher My Sound EP
IMG_0697.jpg
Squarepusher Ultravisitor promo EP
IMG_0698.jpg
Aphex Twin Ventolin EP US pressing
IMG_0693.jpg
Polygon Window Quoth clear vinyl EP
IMG_0694.jpg
WARP Records WAP 100 clear vinyl promo EP

More to come later!

More:
IMG_0695.jpg
SKAM Calendar and demo CD (2004) - NOTE: CD is a blank in which to record demos to send to SKAM.
IMG_0696.jpg
Squarepusher Venus No. 17 EP
IMG_0690.jpg
Aphex Twin Digeridoo EP alternate cover
IMG_0691.jpg
Aphex Twin Xylem Tube EP original pressing
IMG_0692.jpg
Autechre Gantz Graf EP SEALED
IMG_0686.jpg
WARP Nesh promo bookmarks, Benbecula press releases with Metamorphic Reproduction Miracle postcards, Christ. Pylonesque promo postcard, Christ. Seeing and Doing promo postcard, White WARP logo clear stickers x 2, Plaid Double Figure clear promo sticker, Christ. Blue Shift Emissions promo postcard, SKAM shop clear sticker, Plaid Trainer promo bookmark x 2, Nightmares on Wax promo pog, WARP Nesh postcards x 2, Christ. Distance Leads Enchantment Into The View promo postcards, Jimi Tenor Out of Nowhere promo postcards x 2, AntiPop Consortium promo sticker, AntiPop Consortium promo sticker, Chris Morris Blue Jam promo stickers x 3, WARP Magic Bus Tour promo postcard
IMG_0687.jpg
Boards of Canada Geogaddi Promo EP with hexagon
IMG_0688.jpg
Hi Scores EP (third pressing; has embossed type rather than embossed sticker of first two pressings)
IMG_0681.jpg
Ultravisitor CD, Ultravisitor Deluxe CD, Do You Know Squarepusher 2xCD, Hello Everything Japanese CD with obi strip, Do You Know Squarepusher sticker/postcard set, 3x Squarepusher Big Loada sticker set Japanese, Do You Know Squarepusher car decal
IMG_0683.jpg
Windowlicker sticker, Come To Daddy sticker, 26 Mixes for Cash chocolate coins x 2 sets, Brothomstates Claro CD, WAP 100 CD, Blech 2 CD, Kid Spatual Meast CD x2, Excurisions in Ambience The Third Dimension CD featuring #19, Manhunt Remixes CD, Transillusion L.I.F.E CD, WARP Advanced Listening Opprotunity CD
IMG_0685.jpg
Geogaddi postcard set x2, Geogaddi card set x 3, Boards of Canada car decals x 1, Geogaddi sticker set x 3, Beat Records Japan Geogaddi transparent promo card, Boards of Canada "Trees" stickers x1, Boards of Canada "Leaf" stickers x 1, In a Beautiful Place Out In The Country sticker postcard
IMG_0676.jpg
US …I Care Because You Do CD, Come To Daddy CD2 UK, Come To Daddy US CD EP, Japanese …I Care Because You Do with obi strip, Windowlicker 2 EP, US Windowlicker EP
IMG_0677.jpg
Aphex Twin Words and Music Promo CD Analogue Bubblebath 1 CD EP US, Donkey Rhubarb EP, Girl/Boy EP, Analogue Bubblebath 3 CD EP, Quoth CD EP
IMG_0678.jpg
Selected Ambient Works 85-92, Mike and Rich CD, Richard D. James Album US CD, Classics CD, Surfing on Sine Waves US CD, 26 Mixes for Cash CDx2 with inserts, Caustic Window Compilation original CD pressing, Japanese Aphex Singles 51/13 collection
IMG_0679.jpg
Music Has The Right To Children UK reissue with Happy Cycling, MHTRTC US Matador CD, Geogaddi CD, The Campfire Headphase Japanese CD with obi strip
IMG_0680.jpg
Draft 7.30 CD, Peel Session CD, US Tri Repatae++ CDx2, Gantz Graf CD/DVD NTSC, Gantz Graf CD
IMG_0673.jpg
Chris Cunningham DVD, 3LUX DVD featuring Aphex Twin "Shotkeya" video, WARP The Videos 1989-2004 DVD, Artificial Intelligence VHS, Japanese Come To Viddy VHS, Future Shock VHS featuring Aphex Twin Ageispolis, Windowlicker VHS, Come To Daddy VHS
IMG_0674.jpg
Analogue Bubblebath 4 2003 reissue, Buck-Tick Book/CD, Bochum Welt Rephlex CD, original Analogue Bubblebath 4 release, 7" Universal Indicator Green purple test pressing, Secret Tracks 2 cassette featuring AFX track Phlid, …I Care Because You Do cassette
IMG_0675.jpg
Aphex Twin On EP, On Remixes EP, On US release, Ventoiln Remixes EP, Ventolin US release, Ventolin EP

Hi Scores EP (possible first pressing; can't remember)

I imagine that's quite a biggy - doesn't that change it from a worth of ~£10 to approx £600 ?

EDIT: Bloody Web2.0, it can handle streaming two way HD video but not a flipping pount sterling sign...

I'd have to check based on the barcode (which is in the picture)... since it has been repressed at least (as far as I know) 4 times, I'd imagine it's not worth THAT much...

Wow. Is there something you're not selling? How about those early BOC tapes? ;-p

No, BOC Maxima or any of the Old Tunes stuff is off-limits - Like I said, this is all extra stuff I really don't need two or three of anymore.

First pressings of Hi Scores apparently have stickered instead of stamped Braille - you've got the 3rd or 4th pressing.

http://www.discogs.c...res/release/236

Ah, thanks - yeah, that jives with around the time I got it, which would have been 2004ish to my recollection.

• 4 weeks later...

What's gone from the list til now?

Whatever has a strike through it is gone. Not much. Thought there would be more demand for this stuff, so probably going to list it on Discogs and/or Ebay.

Shit, I just realized that the drukqs vinyl promo is 45 rpm. can't afford right now, but if it hasn't been sold in a month, I will definitely be on that

What's gone from the list til now?

Whatever has a strike through it is gone. Not much. Thought there would be more demand for this stuff, so probably going to list it on Discogs and/or Ebay.

well shipping from US can be quite horrible, that's probably a big reason :)

• 4 weeks later...

How dare you sell MEAST

It's OK, I have several :emotawesomepm9:

Also, the list above has been updated (or will be in a moment) - nothing new added, but some things have been taken off due to sales!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived