IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

Been wanting to do a double/multiple exposure shoot on film for a while now with my rolleicord, so finally did so last week - developed them at home with caffenol (did a few digital ones also)

SM7Ing.jpg

CEkUC4.jpg

XahMrh.jpg

WBF26Q.jpg

yWJQd6.jpg

C0HBS3.jpg

Diggin' ze analog vibez, y'all. Some of them make me want to commit suicide in a melancholy, beautiful LSD moment kind of way. No not actually kill myself, but something like that. It's the vibe in a random indie film right before the peaceful suicide, anyway.

daaaannnngg

That's so sweet!

If it's not already used in something, would you consider allowing someone to use it for an album cover?....i.e. me :emotawesomepm9:

yeah. you are welcome. you can use it.

(to get a more realistic look to the eye, use a photo of something like a billiard cue ball (matching lighting to your current scene), resize it to match the eyeball, then copy the tonality, specular highlights and reflected highlights from the ball onto your current image (possibly just use screen/add layer setting and lower opacity (obviously, mask out eyelids, etc.)))

Been wanting to do a double/multiple exposure shoot on film for a while now with my rolleicord, so finally did so last week - developed them at home with caffenol (did a few digital ones also)

SM7Ing.jpg

CEkUC4.jpg

XahMrh.jpg

WBF26Q.jpg

yWJQd6.jpg

C0HBS3.jpg

these are really nice too. particularly like the bottom one

don't mean to be spammy (posted this in EKT already, but more so relating to the music rather than the video) but every bit of these spacey backgrounds were made by hand with a combination of various techniques, so i'd like to think it verges into 'artwork' :cerious:

don't mean to be spammy (posted this in EKT already, but more so relating to the music rather than the video) but every bit of these spacey backgrounds were made by hand with a combination of various techniques, so i'd like to think it verges into 'artwork' :cerious:

Oh wow! That is fantastic work! Right up my alley. I love positive imagery like the smiling woman. I have been wanting a video like this for some of my tunes. I have a few ideas, but not the means to carry them out. Maybe one day I will. Anyway, solid work, TRiP.