IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

Cover for short story I'm about to upload to Amazon (without text) about a man that finds out his wife replaced herself with a perfect robotic replica of herself and only he seems to have noticed...

cover-perfect-wifef.jpg

Yek, fantastic as always!

TRiP, your video looks interesting - I'd like to see the finished piece.

Awesome faces Lewps, you have a gift for portaits.

I made an icosahedron with a dodecahedron trapped inside. It rattles with a nice plasticy click.

CDioG-CUgAEdpw0.jpg

CDioHtnUgAELWuL.jpg

RZUsmgE.jpg

Made a chalkboard. Walking skull, faces in the corner and sad heads guy is mine, other stuff are friends doodles.

Random sketchbook stuff below.

tEeynUN.jpg

QNayv4Y.jpg

8YmNQzl.jpg

Uploading/posting is a pain on my phone but if anybody wants to see a bit more there's some on my instagram - https://instagram.com/meltedcity

Edited by QQQ

Out of all those head studies, the one that stood out to me was... is that Benn Jordan? Second page down from right, top-left head. I need to get out of the underground, man... I don't wanna see Benn Jordan's face wherever I go.

Thanks a lot every mate nah Peace I didn't draw The Flashbulb but the next hundred studies will be of him, dedicated to you!