IGNORED

braggadocio

keltoi

if the FWP thread is basically for moaning about inane shit... let this thread be the antidote!

brag, gloat, gush, share good news, future hopes, unexpected good fortune and positivity...

basically if something nice happened and you can't be arsed making a thread about it just make a post here.

Mr-Positive.png

(lol i've got a strong feeling this won't work cos folks seem to prefer complaining but fuck it let's have a go anyway)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm playing with ceephax, dmx krew and d'arcangelo on a ship at the weekend

if that counts

nice! it counts.

can you swing by the port of leith and pick me up? it's not too far out of your way.

My life is such a smooth ride. Very healthy, no addictions, plenty of interest and passions that easily fill every day. I only work 4 hours a day on a full time contract so I got loads of spare time without feeling guilty about it. Shit is great.

Our 10-month old baby girl is hard work but absolutely adorable, and she's taken quite the shine to drums/percussion as well!

Hopefully I passed the professional engineers exam I just spent 5 months studying for, but have to wait until mid-December to find out.

Also my connection is coming through later this week with a z of the sticky-icky dro.

And the Election is almost over, fuck american politics.

Onward and upward WATMM! :beer:

I only work 4 hours a day on a full time contract so I got loads of spare time without feeling guilty about it.

man, this is the way things should be. i could def do with more spare time.

our flat is for sale and we've been getting a decent bit of interest, hopefully we'll be moved to a bigger house by early next year and my daughter will have a nice garden to play in just like her parents did growing up. i'm excited about the change.

i just bought a korg ms2000 + dw800, my new computer is running at inane speeds, im away into town to get my firewire card to get my interface running, then im urning my room into a techno production dungeon for the first time in nearly a year. cant wait.

this just came on radio6music at work and i cranked it up and my colleague was like "omgwtf is this!??" and i just cranked it up even more and pretended i couldn't hear them. how we laughed.

[youtubehd]Ms-asJ_d9cw[/youtubehd]

spiraling further into another bout of infuriated finagling. where at once is OK...next it is plagued by riddles and lies. all filth underneath. all rotten and stinking.

the beer store is a trot away, my stomach fed on but an apple for the past 24 hours. i don't want anymore tofurky. I don't want to watch farscape. I don't want to do anything, sleep, or this or that. i don't want beer. i don't want coffee. i don't want reddit. i don't want meditation.

all piss out of an asshole, over the ledge of the anal cavity.

dominator boots. "you can't tell me who i am."

grey insanity peaking through the floating turds. so many people who are who they are.

so many things to be OK with. yet, so boring, so fucking boring.

off to get some beer...

tomorrow I'll apologize for whatever I need to apologize for. apology and forgiveness and light and smiles and babies and Talking Dogs and Disney and merry go rounds and .. actually that all sounds pretty good. sign me up!

always back to the same classroom.

my mitch murder facebook has almost 3000 likes and my soundcloud has 3,6 subs and i paid last months bills (around $2000) entierly with money from music sales. you asked for bragging so im bragging. still poor as fuck though since i don't have a job other than sitting on my ass making tracks all day. not that im complaining.

my mitch murder facebook has almost 3000 likes and my soundcloud has 3,6 subs and i paid last months bills (around $2000) entierly with money from music sales. you asked for bragging so im bragging. still poor as fuck though since i don't have a job other than sitting on my ass making tracks all day. not that im complaining.

Do you seriously have bills for $2000?

oh so bragging rights now?

bros with ryuichi sakamoto's son and dave gahan's step son.

nice kids and gahan's apt is the shit. didn't have time to peruse the records before we head out tho :(

Cool.

No bragging about you being Dave Brubeck's great grandson?

I'm friends with an ex girlfriend of a musician that quite a number of fans on this forum but that's as far as I go with bragging. You guys can be creepy. :trashbear:

it's friday.

i've got a free pass to go out tonight and drink.

i get to have a lie in tomorrow. then i'm going to watch the jambos with my old boy. possibly for the last time in the SPL. then we will drink pints and eat food.

Archived