IGNORED

I Could Listen To Stone In Focus Forever

Mellow U

my friends and I took mescaline for the first time and we were sat in the living room all staring at the tv listening to this song when my normie younger cousin came home. I'm sure she thought it was extremely weird.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my friends and I took mescaline for the first time and we were sat in the living room all staring at the tv listening to this song when my normie younger cousin came home. I'm sure she thought it was extremely weird.

Always avoid normies when you're in the bubble. Best way to keep the vibes all harmonizing n such. 

A few friends and I all ate acid up at a friends cabin in the Whistler, BC area years back. We didn't ingest until evening so we stayed up pretty well into the next day. Usual acid shenanigans were had, good fun and all, took a couple walks in the snow with the dogs that were really lush with how the sound was with all the snow insulating everything.  It snowed hard that night, and I mean damn hard. We all got sorta 'noided out because the door was pretty much up to the middle of the door and we all started joking (half scared) we were going to get snowed in

Anyways, some time later - the chaos of the acid was pretty much done, the snow had stopped, doobies had been smoked, MDMA taken, benzos on the ready if needed, and the clouds had broken up. I took control of the music duties and played stone in focus, rhubarb and lichen suuuuuper loud. The house was shaking and the wood that makes up the support beams in the main room was vibrating like crazy, which looked pretty wicked. Nobody spoke, everyone just sat and watched the blue and pink sky got brighter and brighter from the big living room window. 

Absolute bliss. 

AND THEN WE WENT SNOW TUBIN' DRUNKER THAN IRISH POETS

That sounds amazing. I've yet to spend much time outside in nature during a trip. I'd really like to.  Aubrey Marcus was talking about taking shrooms while skiing today. Apparently it's really fun.

And yeah vibes are always a challenge to care for in those situations as things can be as you put it, "chaotic"

• 10 months later...

Nor Cal is on fire, the sky is hazy and the sun is a diffuse red orb. Stone In Focus on repeat.

I feel like we have all been sharing apocalypse this year. Peace to you in northern Cal...

Parallel Stripes for me.   not to be morbid but i would like to hear that as i die

It always sounded like an out-of-body experience to me, floating up towards a fluorescent light in a perfectly still room. Definitely has a "soul leaving the body" vibe to me, so that would fit.

Archived