IGNORED

Autechre Live + Broadcasts + Interviews

Guest AlexPallas

• 3 months later...
On 11/12/2007 at 3:10 PM, Guest Rook said:

I don't know if this has been posted here yet....

Live Warehouse Project

THere is some stuff not in either the glasgow or hemsby gigs.

necro bump so someone might take the time to archive these videos properly before they disappear: i think these might be the 'best' sorta close up videos of them playing live, ever. 

someone commented on this original post saying there's bits in here not in Glasgow or Hemsby recordings but my memory is shit....some of part 3 sounds new though. weird hearing a clear sample about 3:20 in part 4 for that Pro Radii bit, don't think i remember that from other recordings. shit that starts out part 5 (not the tiny couple seconds snippet that seems to be from a different artist set altogether) is funky af, then starts speeding up....reminds me of other sets i believe...same as that last ~8 minutes in Glasgow, yeah?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Was this at the Boddingtons brewery in Manchester? I was there, didn't know there were any recordings of this.

I was sure at the time they played the riff from Eutow at one point, going to have to have a listen.