IGNORED

Vaporwave

Nebraska

• 2 weeks later...
Guest slandercat

I'm not a big fan of most vaporwave stuff, but this album has been blowing my mind for the last week. It's pretty much vaporwave + trap + R & B samples, which sounds awful in theory, but is put together in a fun way that's actually insanely catchy and even a little emotional. Not sure if you guys have heard of Giant Claw - He's new to me but seems to be hugely prolific.

http://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=2036094323/size=medium/

• 2 weeks later...

Mac plus is the best album of the past 5 years. I would love to chat it up with u guys about that one.

HAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

And there's some stuff by Blank Banshee which is really cool. Love the track "Hyper Object". :wink:

Yeah Blank Banshee 0 is crazy hot-retarded Hyper Object is my favourite track off that album

^ if iWere close 2 Philly, PA, USA , i'd def go; haz nvr xprnc'd a vapor gig b4 lol.

wat r they liek ? hmmm,

*wonders*

ejnoying #は、私たちがそれを作ったなんて信じられない by 仮想/// Vを(HS高校// via bandcamp atm,

v. nice day 2 u all (:

deepika-padukone-34-other.jpg

I'm not a big fan of most vaporwave stuff, but this album has been blowing my mind for the last week. It's pretty much vaporwave + trap + R & B samples, which sounds awful in theory, but is put together in a fun way that's actually insanely catchy and even a little emotional. Not sure if you guys have heard of Giant Claw - He's new to me but seems to be hugely prolific.

really good

thanks for sharing

really good

thanks for sharing

I keep hearing about this guy. I think he lives walking distance from my house.

Attention Employees:

International Consultants

, Donovan Hikaru[/color] & 猫 シ Corp.[/color] have been hired by by the WATMM BusinessMAXX division to put on a little presentation all in the form of music.. motivational music, that is! Hehe! So get your stylus's out and start taking notes, because these thought leaders are ready to integrate with the team... in the most fUnKiEsT way posssiiibbbllleeee!!!!!! Get ready for some unforgettable corporate grooves and swanky strategic sax licks!!!

a3051848180_2.jpg

11-track split release (plus 2 bonus tracks when you download) now for free DL via Ailanthus Recordings! With titles like "Between The Spreadsheets", "Outdoor Seminar", and "Corporate Power Grid", you can be sure to get your sales on... and start winning now!! Let's get this office party started!!!! Potluck whaaat whaaat! Hey... Let's all do the business ChiCkEn DaNcE!!! ;P :P

Upate from the WATMM BusinessMAXX -- Donovan Hikaru Presents PR Team, Tech Division:

We've had some problems successfully posting a bandcamp player embed on this post, so you can download and start partying now by directing your browser to the following URL:

http://ailanthusrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/corporate-mixtape

Cheers!

Edited by Lane Visitor