IGNORED

Vaporwave

Nebraska

for the record, I think this aesthetic is boring and gimmicky and really is just another example of a cultural ouroboros.

edit: and shamelessly bandwagony

edit: there are good people making interesting stuff but not confined to these self-applied garbage labels

edit: talking about the hi-tech stuff

edit: I sound grumpy

edit: I'm cool

Edited by Salvatorin

• 3 weeks later...

Just bumping this to say that it's 100% legit, dis vid. My whole life and everything I know has lead to understanding the concepts presented in this vid. Pretty much every post I've ever made on the internet has been about sharing this wisdom, directly or indirectly. YOU ALL HAVE THE POWER, like mofuggin' He-Man on LSD.

p.s. The Euglossine release is pretty legit.

team lunch outting at work. you and your co-workers did a good job so boss said lunch is on him. youre filled up on pasta. youre driving back to the office plaza to finish the afternoon work. you leave the office at 2pm. you don't know why. you walk out toward the parking lot to find your beat up 2004 vehicle. you get inside. you start the engine. you drive. you keep driving in a single direction for an hour. you park. you get out of the car. you walk toward the water....

Edited by Lane Visitor

• 2 weeks later...

In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, youmay read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at

In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, youmay read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at

┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴ yeh well a link after dat DCMA bs quote/spambot compliant text thingey iCopypasted haz bin moderated off da page lol nvm - all good. word up lane, thread's p. quiet , hows vapors ?

PSPLERP.gif

Haha nice!

Oh man, better than ever.. Crazy busy on my end!

I- ahem- Donavan has 4 projects in the works...

One of them, a full length follow up to the Corporate Parasailing theme called "Business Travel Bonanza" set for a release very soon via Ailanthus..

...A 4 way split & a suuper secret fun EP in the works with a tape label called Adhesive Sounds out of Canada...

.. Another future upcoming split with CatSystemCorp (ssshh)..

.. DH also recently featured some gooey sax over a track on the new AUTO album, Q, which is now released and a fantastic LP, highly recommended..

As always, he's excited to soon share it all with ya'll!

How are the vapors in your realm sir?

Edited by Lane Visitor

Just told him... His response: " *blushes* Thanks so much Salva, really appreciate that! :D Your guys critique/words mean everything"

Edited by Lane Visitor