IGNORED

Squarepusher is the worst musician any sane person could ever listen to

Guest Adam

bass solos are incredibly naff, but I do like tundra 4 and port rhombus and a few other tracks. I just feel like he has poor decision making skills, and I find he ruins the atmosphere of a lot of his tracks with tacky sounds/the amen break

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen again.

Squarepusher has one of the most solid discographies out there. Every album has like 4-5 tracks that you never get tired of. And given all the styles and stuff he has released that's a pretty good accomplishment I think

that makes me insane though :squarepusher_logo:

You can't make good music when you have ceephax making loud acid next to your room. Maybe if ceephax moves out maybe we'll see Square Pusher's true potential, maybe a break from ceephax's acid would be great for him too, Mr Pusher go to a quiet monastery, meditate with bald monks maybe share a joke or a banana split with an old Chinese monk who is so old any type of contant will turn him into dust.

TooLongToRead: 40 years of ceephax making loud acid fucked with suqarepushers head.

Are we now operating under the assumption that the OP was serious?

we are operating under the assumption that *fart sound*

the autechre subforum is thataway

Guest Lucy Faringold

I wouldn't buy drugs from this man and I certainly wouldn't buy a cd from him. I mean, look at the fucking state of him:

Squarepusher.jpeg

it's really odd that after listening to Papalon on Hard Normal Daddy it seems as if he has worse production skills now. The sound palette on that track is very seamless, nice and non distracting.

The production his old albums is basically perfect if I think about it. Clean, phat where it neads to be, sick where it needs to be, hot dam

Fuck off sirch, you're just as terrible as squarepusher.

lol, thanks!

who would win in a fight between pusher and clark? hypothetically speaking...

also, faaaaaak off, beker !

bass solos are incredibly naff, but I do like tundra 4 and port rhombus and a few other tracks. I just feel like he has poor decision making skills, and I find he ruins the atmosphere of a lot of his tracks with tacky sounds/the amen break

Or it could just be him making the music he wants to make, and isn't the least bit concerned about what some beard-stroking forum dwellers think?

Archived