IGNORED

Make up japanese game show ideas

pcock

so i was sitting back in my hometown getting steaming with my old friends last night, and there is literally nothing to do so we ended up just watching japanese game shows on youtube.

ive never actually got round to seeing them before but holy fuck are they amazing, a perfect mixture of humiliation and torture that would cause an absolute uproar over here.

quiet library was my favourite, kind of an inventive russian roullete, where you draw the short straw and get some kind of cruel punishment inflicted, while having to be completely silent. it was genius. my favourite was 'old man bites tenderly' which consisted of an old guy coming in, taking his teeth out, and gumming the guys ear. it was brutal

another highlight was a program in which you had pegs attached to your nipples, eyelids, or in one case, someones outie belly button, and then try and pull off a womans bra with it.

safe to say i was astounded by the whole thing, amazing.

Two teams of Japanese men have to push, lift or whatever a fat Japanese woman onto a floor button and of course the woman gets to fight back. The first team to do this wins. And of course, everyone will be prancing around in underwear.

yeah the underwear seems pretty much obligatory.

you have a woman, with her chest and hips covered in leeches, teams have to be blindfolded and then pick their way through to the titties with their teeth.

the opposing team can also throw non lethal objects at you.

Guest RadarJammer

Million Dollar Puppy: contestants are each given 1 million dollars to invent a new dog toy, the winner will have their dog toy design made for real and get a stake in the sales

Contenstants are injected with LSD solution.

They are shown footage of two young lovers laughing and playing in a giant green field on a sunny day.

They are then shown footage of an elderly homeless man succumbing to illness alone in a grubby alley.

They are given a pen.

Contestants then have to write an existestial novella with a compelling protagonist.

In their undewear, of course.

Blinfolded male contestants are given cucumbers. Blindfolded female contestants are given squid rings. they have to run at each other. the couple that achieve penetration go through to a bonus round in which they have to suck snot from young children's noses. the first one to fill a gallon bucket wins.

contestants are given different pairs of womens panties and they have to mach them with the right girl by sense of smell
there's no way they haven't already done that

contestants are given different pairs of womens panties and they have to mach them with the right girl by sense of smell
there's no way they haven't already done that

lolz, true!

5 pedophiles dressed as Pokemon trainers trying to catch 10 children dressed as pokemons .. but the catch is 9 of those children are actually oversized racoons, only 1 children is dressed as a pokemon, whoever catches the children is the pedophile champion with the best pedo-instincts .

Two rows of office worker ladies stand in a row in front of a live studio audience

They take it in turns as pairs to swallow a 100 yen coin

Then they wait for hours

Finally they take a shit in front of the audience

The first one to swallow the coin again wins a holiday to Nanjing

Archived