IGNORED

Make up japanese game show ideas

pcock

Taking the piss:

8 contestants drink 10 pints of water each, last one not to piss themselves wins

This already happened in America. Resulting in the death of a woman

Jennifer Strange, a 28-year-old woman from Sacramento, California, died of water intoxication while trying to win a Nintendo Wii console in a KDND 107.9 "The End" radio station's "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" contest, which involved drinking large quantities of water without urinating.

Fruity spin wheel party fun shuw!

Three stage fun!

Four team men! On is red lady underwear! Other is yellow! Pink! Baby blue!

Stage one is whale hunt

Middle of floor is spinning fat russian lady. She is whale! Floor is octopus. Six mexico midget is poseidon. Spear contestants in balls if catch. Everything is oil! Room is spin! Go! Catch whale. Audience throw many kitten to stop team. Ha! Ha!

Stage 2 is black forest! No light! Stage is spin! Fill african men with no clothes! Team hand tied on back! Find banana! Banana is hide on man in gorilla costume between legs. Ha! Ha! Audience throw old fruit! Winner is to next round! Loser get crab on balls!

Tell about stage three other time!

• 2 weeks later...

Blindfolded contestants smell used clothing and try to figure out the gender of the person that wore it and also what the person ate the day before.

The contestants get to keep the clothing as their prize if they get it right.

contestants dress as godzilla and other rampaging beasts. They must wrestle eachother in a scale model of tokyo whilst collecting bonus points for destroying different buildings and avoiding attack model helicopters controlled my members of the audience.

When the time is up the host of the show triggers a natural disaster such as earthquake or tsunami, where they basically flood the stage and women jump around in their underwear.

I want to do this.

• 2 years later...

contestants dress as godzilla and other rampaging beasts. They must wrestle eachother in a scale model of tokyo whilst collecting bonus points for destroying different buildings and avoiding attack model helicopters controlled my members of the audience.

When the time is up the host of the show triggers a natural disaster such as earthquake or tsunami, where they basically flood the stage and women jump around in their underwear.

I want to do this.

I want to see this.

I want to do this.

I want to see this.

Apparently this shit's existed for a while

[youtubehd]5oGyc2CnHhk[/youtubehd]

I want to do this.

I want to see this.

Apparently this shit's existed for a while

[youtubehd]5oGyc2CnHhk[/youtubehd]

Amazing! Best thread bump in ages.

I am so glad this exists as a thing. Gonna research it now.

I love it after 4 minutes when a guy dressed as a chicken runs in with a surf board.

This shit is so random, so mega, so hawt.

Eat Your Possessions: For every possession eaten, contestants win a better quality, more up-market alternative to the possession eaten.

Example: Eat a friends DVD, win a Seinfeld DVD.

Eat a timbre wolf, get an sh-101. Eat ur sh-101, get a gx-1. Eat your gx-1, get a gx-1-wolf.

Archived