IGNORED

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

gmanyo

• 6 months later...
Guest zaphod

lol "if you're one of those people who confuse your and you're, or their and there, we're probably not gonna get along" as he rolls around in the grass

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know, I couldn't believe it either. I was in the chatroom about an hour before that, had to work through the actual talk unfortunately. There was this lady talking about einstein and milk and equations for things rising in fluids, it was really funny. She said that einstein got judo chopped.

"Walk with me. Most of the major cities will be replaced with vast pleasure domes used exclusively by the 'Excellceites' who are the neo-upperclass. While the displaced hoards of lower-class depth grovelers will live underground in tiered cities, endlessly toiling away for nuggets of neo-plasmen. "

Guest Pennywise

Assuming this isn't an inside job made to look legit, Sam has balls of fucking steel. Arjun doing the intro :lol:

Imagine the things you could do if you had confidence like this. I'd do so much awesome stuff if I wasn't crippled by the thought of what others might think. It's something that makes me feel dissapointed in my self. Anyway, yeh funny vid