IGNORED

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

gmanyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0

i find hilarious the whole awkwardness of this. slowly trudging in and out of stores into the cold wind and rain, barely making it into the doorways themselves because of the huge and ridiculous signs, wooden poles probably giving them splinters. his mostly silent sidekick just trudging long probably not ballsy enough to pull of the stuff hyde does. noisy traffic overpowering their trolling.

the hit n' run of - "paper is an oppressive western invention" while his bro holds the door, just flol. sam hyde is the working man's troll.

goddamn it i'm so sad i missed this. I walk by those stores every day as i work just down the road. i would have joined in and done anything sam instructed.

That dollar store transparent poncho he's wearing.. Fucking lol

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest bitroast

i enjoyed a good chunk of it. didnt exactly understand all of it.. was pretty weird watching. 

didnt love it. but didnt exactly hate it either. there've been a good number of mde sketches or youtube bits that i've disliked more. so it was alright, you know? 

keen to see what else is in store.

i was kinda hoping from the clip below,  the whole show/season was going to be an MDE style 'sitcom' but guess that might burn out after a few episodes, but feel slightly disappointed with that first one :cattears: still some lol moments 'condo!'  -

that sketch is so much funnier than anything in this episode. hope adult swim were just airing something they think is accessible before the real mde stuff starts in the next eps. this felt like any other shitty adult swim show. brought that odd future thing to mind, which is not good.

that sketch is so much funnier than anything in this episode. hope adult swim were just airing something they think is accessible before the real mde stuff starts in the next eps. this felt like any other shitty adult swim show. brought that odd future thing to mind, which is not good.

yeah it felt like a series of very set up set pieces, rather then a harmonious flow of gravy. whats the odd future thing? 

Edited by pyramidpanes