IGNORED

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

gmanyo

Definitely want to get a hold of this, looks like a wild mid-90s fanzine/industrial-album inlay art x100 - but terrified to even attempt buying a copy online due to the title !

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

lol im guessing we'll get TWO videos on this meet up then ? one with hardcore editing and sick music, another with hardcore editing and sad airhorns ??

high road? lol. what would that be, maybe go join a (soros funded) riot?

soros founded? since day one trump put in people's mind that immigrants are rapists and criminals, how would you feel as a minority when the country elects trump? good hard working people that love this country do not feel welcome anymore and all because of what he said and nothing else, racists  are out and proud now, this is no media conspiracy trump enabled them, as a country we have regressed 50 years, people have the right to feel afraid specially when there still black people who were alive to see what it was like before the civil rights movement , the media + trump made a fucking mess out of this country, if you wanted to send a big fuck you to the establishment here it is enjoy this pile of shit and thanks 

being a faggot about people's fringe political views is really stupid.

like sam hyde and gavin mcginnis are pretty ridiculous human beings, but they are entertaining.

I definitely don't hate them for being wrong about certain things. They are also correct about certain things too. So...

i think this would have been a great opp for tim to adopt his decker-tim personality and write lots of deliberately cringey pro trump songs. that would be taking the high road. he seems to be playing into the hands of trolls. maybe deliberately? i dunno i'm a dummy. 

but yeah maybe don't give the other side fodder and don't vindicate them by being weak. 

why not just parody the fuck out of sam? That would be hilarious. It wouldn't even be difficult. Fucking man-baby has a million weak spots.

i think that will just make things worse. sam is very clearly inspired by tim. i would love to see some mutual respect here. 

nothing wrong with a friendly, art oriented, beef.

his "dinner in america" special was one of the cringiest things i've ever seen in my entire life. just virtue signaling about how he's "one of the good ones" under the guise of some kind of meta comedy about white people speaking for black people. 

It's hard to know what Sam Hyde actually thinks. Is he just pissed he picked a super expensive school to go to and ended up doing what he got his degree for all on his own? Is he the suburban New England version of an underemployed coal miner? Hardly. He still got a tv show after years of living with his mom while sporting a bowl cut and pubeface. There's a lot I've liked about MDE but some things don't really jive.

he's just an angry twat, is all. college didn't work out, he chased a girl and that didn't work out, so he's mad at the world and at himself. but he can be really funny. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

having said that though, he can offer interesting critiques of the present zeitgeist. but he's no analyst or serious commentator.