IGNORED

FIFA World XI

Npoess

article-2258881-16CC69AA000005DC-346_306

Agree/Disagree?

I don't understand what Pique is doing there. Maybe put Kompany or Hummels in there instead. And I think Neuer is better than Casillas. And as much as I hate that cunt Van Persie, he could might have been in there as well. And maybe Schweinsteiger could replace Xabi Alonso.

But else I have to admit it's pretty accurate, even though I'm not a big fan of Spanish football.

Guest Mirezzi

I would have the same disagreements you do, except for the Van Persie part. I think he's playing exceptionally well, but...Falcao has been extraterrestrial.

Also, I really don't want to say this, but...Ashley Cole should be there over Marcelo.

Chiellini over Pique. :wub:

i hate spanish football. pique is a pretty shitty player and ramos is fine but makes insanely boneheaded plays all the fucking time.

whatever... like we thought that this was going to be accurate or something

When every team in la liga (other than Barca and Madrid) has the shittiest defenders of course you are going to score 5 or 6 per game, or course you are going to have your striker score 50 goals a season/

I don't watch La Liga that often but every time i see Barca or Madrid score 5 goals in a game (which happens every week it seems) i wonder if the other team is playing a 2-4-4 or something ridiculous like that, or maybe is the fact that 16 out of the 20 in la liga are in huge debts and can't buy any decent players and they have to buy shit cheap players or inexperienced youth.

Just look at Barca's champions league stats this season, they only scored 11 goals and they were kind of shit in most of the games, when they don't go against La Liga's pedestrian defending they don't score so much they look so liquid.

La liga is bullshit who cares.

Guest Mirezzi

Yeah, exactly. When Spain goes up against other countries in the world, they are shit. Oh wait. :duckhunt:

Seriously, I get that most of you guys don't like La Liga or Barcelona, but sometimes you take it too far!

YO303, you are in the early running for Most Irrational 2013...<3

Yeah, exactly. When Spain goes up against other countries in the world, they are shit. Oh wait. :duckhunt:

Seriously, I get that most of you guys don't like La Liga or Barcelona, but sometimes you take it too far!

YO303, you are in the early running for Most Irrational 2013...<3

Never said anything about the spanish national team.

And my reasons are not irrational at all, every team in la liga except Both Madrid teams and Barca are in fucking bebt and they don't get enough money from tv revenue. they cant compete.

----

Can't believe Marcelo is in there, he is so shit.

Back four should be Piszczek - Kompany - Hummels - A Cole

I don't agree with the whole defence part. Chiellini on the left, Hummels/Kompany and Thiago Silva, Lahm on the right as some obvious alternative.

Pirlo must be there. Let's suggest instead of Xabi Alonso.

I still prefer Zlatan or van Persie over Falcao.

Others are sacred cows, though Xavi wasn't that good in my view.

Archived