IGNORED

Instagram thread?

Guest No Pomo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@drlopezthejew

but it's mostly my friends that I go to school with, baby pictures of myself and shitty burgers that I just ate.

I don't post.... art or whatever else people do.

edit: i'm also not jewish or hispanic

I love hashtagging everything with #jesus and #god because Christians will like your shit regardless of what it is. Hey, a photo of a roadkill. Thumbs up, guy!

I thought you were kidding until I checked it out. LOL

I love hashtagging everything with #jesus and #god because Christians will like your shit regardless of what it is. Hey, a photo of a roadkill. Thumbs up, guy!

I thought you were kidding until I checked it out. LOL

Yeah, I'm not joking. #happy and #love are also wonderful hashtags. People suck it up and like all my horrific photos

post a pic of weed with the weed hashtags u prolly get like 10 new followers idk

Nope - Instagram has banned a couple of words. If you search for #weed you get zero results

Guest No Pomo

post a pic of weed with the weed hashtags u prolly get like 10 new followers idk

Nope - Instagram has banned a couple of words. If you search for #weed you get zero results

idk I've def. searched like 420 or like something and saw a million weed pics

and like idk "nuggets" "kush" etc.

Also just started tagging shit like you said, and getting a tone of notifications from strangers kinda sux.

• 3 weeks later...

It took me 4 and a half month to get banned from Instagram. No one, except those who follow me, can see the photos I post now... I think it had something to do with me telling a Christian user to "get fucked".

Archived