IGNORED

Exai cover is a crime

lumpenprol

one time i was so high from how psychedelic the music was that I tried to put one of the lps in one of the cd sleeves and was like "gosh somehow the sleeve shrank." one might argue this is another reason to go digital but i'm not so sure.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one time i was so high from how psychedelic the music was that I tried to put one of the lps in one of the cd sleeves and was like "gosh somehow the sleeve shrank." one might argue this is another reason to go digital but i'm not so sure.

Don't use Exai that much. It may be dangerous for you. (You exaihead.)

one time i was so high from how psychedelic the music was that I tried to put one of the lps in one of the cd sleeves and was like "gosh somehow the sleeve shrank."

one might argue this is another reason to go digital but i'm not so sure.

au contraire

lol

reminds me of my first exai listen.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jonah

. but if people can read them straight i must be missing out on something or overcomplicating it.

It can be read straight, and you are probably overcomplicating it

well can you highlight it or something lol? teach me the language haha.

it's totally cool with some mirrors though. no else has tried it? it definitely gets psychedelic. if you have core image funhouse for osx that probably works too. i need to go dig that up.

. but if people can read them straight i must be missing out on something or overcomplicating it.

it's totally cool with some mirrors though. no else has tried it? it definitely gets psychedelic. if you have core image funhouse for osx that probably works too. i need to go dig that up.

lol duder, it just says:

ex

ai

Exai = The Terminator. Skynet on shrooms. The cover is their corporate logo and they make all of their employees get it as a tattoo on the back of their neck and the ink fuses with their DNA which makes them more loyal and likely to carry out their nefarious plans.

Even the dudes in the warehouse driving the forklifts are drugged by sinister government spooks and pushed into a van with tinted windows only to have the tat discovered later by their significant others in a horrific reveal. Of course they will be like "wtf" at first but then their behavior will slowly change and evil will prevail.

So yeah it's a perfect cover.

Guest Jonah

lol duder, it just says:

ex

ai

lol i suck cannot see.

is the E different between l event and exai or the same?

i dunno here are some mirrored out examples.

post-10325-0-03682000-1399152913_thumb.pngpost-10325-0-88319400-1399152932_thumb.png post-10325-0-45428600-1399154951_thumb.pngpost-10325-0-70752000-1399155920_thumb.png

Guest Phonejack

How can you guys not think the cover art works for the album. its dark and laid back, just like the music.

How can you guys not think the cover art works for the album. its dark and laid back, just like the music.

I find the music very colourful and psychedelic.

Guest Phonejack

Hmm, I guess it's a matter of personal interpretation then. I personally found Exai to have a very dark, night time atmosphere.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

...screenshot of Alien: Isolation (it's an upcoming first-person survival horror game)

aiscreenshot980x5510003_294630.jpg?itok=

original Nostromo artwork kinda has the pixel thing already, tbh

Nostromo_Decals_by_sange3001.jpg

...screenshot of Alien: Isolation (it's an upcoming first-person survival horror game)

original Nostromo artwork kinda has the pixel thing already, tbh

Nostromo_Decals_by_sange3001.jpg

heh...the 'upside-down' symbol is the perfect example of ron cobb's fine sense of humor

Guest jasondonervan

some one please photoshop so that monitor says "wang activated"

jason pls

Alco thx

iU4eAY00r7nzK.jpg

some one please photoshop so that monitor says "wang activated"

jason pls

Alco thx

iU4eAY00r7nzK.jpg

you fookin' genius you

Archived