IGNORED

New Cro Magnox Vid

J3FF3R00

Whoa! The YouTube link actually shows up on my mobile!!!

I originally viewed the video on my YouTube mobile app, then shared as a message to copy the code, then pasted the code into the post with no media/link tags. Go figure.

wow, dont' know what to think about this, but first impression is I'm not liking the aesthetics, both of the video and of the music (especially because of this dubstep orchestra vibe). Hope it'll grow on me

wow, dont' know what to think about this, but first impression is I'm not liking the aesthetics, both of the video and of the music (especially because of this dubstep orchestra vibe). Hope it'll grow on me

dubstep orchestra vibe eh?

Yeah this is the other obvious Ceephax dubstep track but for me it's nothing comparable as it's way more direct and still has this particular funny touch. I actually love that one track. But for this new one I don't know, I'm always bad at firsts impressions, and I saw the video right after coming from the thread about the TBA Daft Punk album, which made me think about that time when I was sitting in a living room at a party and heard a track from this Tron OST (the only peace of it I never heard) ant thought it was sounding terrible ; I think somehow I made a connection between the two.

Let's see how will this track sound into the context of an album

This feels more like a composition more than a track. I think this is sort of an introductory to prepare us for perhaps his most mature release yet, IMO that is. I dig it :music:

Same here. I really like it... and the video. Hypnotic.

I do agree that the drum sound is a little weak, but all told, it's a solid track.

So stoked for the next full length. Can't even tell u guys.

lovely track & video to go along with it. I love timelapses

and yes the drums are weak, punchy drums on a track like this wouldn't make sense

drums are fine

lovely track & video to go along with it. I love timelapses

and yes the drums are weak, punchy drums on a track like this wouldn't make sense

i agree. the drums sound fine, and fitting to the track.

Tokyo. according to the description, Ceephax watched the video on repeat while making the track :)

I was wondering why the architecture is so cool. It looks like a sci-fi.

I wouldn't recognise this track as being from Ceephax, it sounds a bit like a departure from his earlier stuff style wise. I wouldn't call it acid anyway. Production sounds great to me though. Promising.

• 2 months later...
Guest yikes

i am digging it

it sounds like a departure from the usual acid stuff and it's very soundtrack/ost influenced.

the drums are fine in this context imho

Archived