IGNORED

irlite (get 0)

syd syside

posting this thread cause I finished putting together some visuals to my initial favorite track. random shit really but if there is a concept its the sheer density of matter whether micro/macro. I get that impression from exai in general. space alien, abstract dope beats. 3D. anyway feel free to share thoughts bout irlite (get 0) in this thread as I think its definitely a highlight of the album.

[vimeo]60122791[/vimeo]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

irlite (get 0) is one of their strongest 2nd tracks, along with the likes of Ipacial Section, Cfern, Clipper, Montreal, etc. The transition from Fleure-Irlite is beautiful as well. One of the highlights on Oversteps imo is the r ess-ilanders transition.

irlite (get 0) is one of their strongest 2nd tracks, along with the likes of Ipacial Section, Cfern, Clipper, Montreal, etc. The transition from Fleure-Irlite is beautiful as well. One of the highlights on Oversteps imo is the r ess-ilanders transition.

Just had a visit for from ''council enforcement officers'' for the 2nd time in 2 weeks saying they've had a complaint about loud disturbing music. I hate living in a flat

It's one of my favs... But what are people's perspectives on the delay on the drum track in the first half that echoes the beat in a really straight way? Seems like a really obvious/uninteresting use of delay for them.

It's one of my favs... But what are people's perspectives on the delay on the drum track in the first half that echoes the beat in a really straight way? Seems like a really obvious/uninteresting use of delay for them.

it's got a relaxed swagger that's lacking in a lot of autechre's music. honestly i didn't notice the 'obviousness' of it or whatever, because it swings so relaxed and assuredly. it feels good, and those initial horn WAFTH/chords are dope. Hate to make a TUSS comparison, but irlite touches on that pleasure zone, briefly. i'm kinda insane, but it kinda revisits the latter half of Last Rushup 10, in my mind.. That sinister, broodin zone. especially when the track shapes up w/the "menacing chords" in the second half.

FLeure and irlite 0 are tops for me.

• 2 months later...

What a track !

Pure Ae DNA

The chaos, the melody, the free crazy lead, the lush pattern, the fucked up drums...

I also appreciate the track length... 10.01

only ocmplaint is in few places i get images i get in my head of button pushing at moments. nothing worse than being wacked out of the immersino of a tune when u get visual of someone pushing a button or keyboard or things like that to make particular sound at particular part. ruins it for me in a way not able to be undone. there are not supposed to be any humans inovled at all

On first listen this was the best track. Think i listened to this about 20 times before progressing to track 3. Then Cloudline happened.

On first listen this was the best track. Think i listened to this about 20 times before progressing to track 3. Then Cloudline happened.

Yeah man, cloudline is seriously underrated in these parts, it's one of the best. Irlite dominates too, of course.

Guest Ando

In real life rite (get out i'm piss)

i wish more watmm posters made an effort to make coherent posts

The ten seconds from 5:50 to 6:00 might be my favourite moment on the album, along with the second halves of "1 1 is" and "Spl9". Loses its steam though shortly after and i zone out :(

The ten seconds from 5:50 to 6:00 might be my favourite moment on the album, along with the second halves of "1 1 is" and "Spl9". Loses its steam though shortly after and i zone out :(

Fuck yeah man, i've never been able to express these sorts of short memorable moments that i hear in ae's stuff to anyone in a way that makes sense...

It's like the 10 seconds in Krylon that make the WHOLE track worth it for me. 4:14-4:25

Guest Ando

In real life rite (get out i'm piss)

i wish more watmm posters made an effort to make coherent posts

The irony is, I only understood the post just now because you quoted it!

I get it I just think it's SILLY

It's a real sill-fest

Archived