IGNORED

irlite (get 0)

syd syside

The way the track springs in to motion over the first 20-30 seconds reminds me of when you drop a rubex or whatever effervescent tablet in to water and it waits about 5-10 seconds before it starts spazzing out and flipping over on itself loads. Pretty rad :derp:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way the track springs in to motion over the first 20-30 seconds reminds me of when you drop a rubex or whatever effervescent tablet in to water and it waits about 5-10 seconds before it starts spazzing out and flipping over on itself loads. Pretty rad :derp:

Yeah I dig that too. It's like dropping some small reconnaissance ground drone from a helicopter and allowing it a few seconds to recuperate and spring to motion after the landing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shadow GriZZly

I'm having a kinda bad day today and this track is helping a lot right now, you can't be mad while listening to this

Dunno, I usually get pretty angry when i'm listening to the part between 4:00 and 4:30. It's like an electronic version of metal, mad and headbang inducing.

I love the knocking sounds that reappear after going away, it feels so good when they come back.

I never liked the noodly synths at first, especially the ending one, but now I love that ending!

I don't get any pictures at all from this track, no train or anything, just a feelgood feeling and a headdance!

Guest Shadow GriZZly

The only word I can use to describe the overall atmosphere of this track - "nocturnal".

Guest theSun

I love the knocking sounds that reappear after going away, it feels so good when they come back.

I never liked the noodly synths at first, especially the ending one, but now I love that ending!

I don't get any pictures at all from this track, no train or anything, just a feelgood feeling and a headdance!

if this is what i'm thinking about, these are the same samples used in yeesland no?

Fuuuu, can't get bored by this epic track.

The part between 7:13 and 8:27 is so mental ! (Bass@7:38, snare shot @ 8:08)

Also, I want to live in the last 27 seconds of this get)0(

Guest theSun

The knocking samples may also be heard on the Ko-Wreck Technique track "Behavior"

awesome!

• 4 weeks later...

I mentioned this elsewhere, but i realized the other day how similar this track sounds to 90101-5l-l. there's a lot of similarities, but i imagine that may be coming from just using the same hardware or something.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

This is just too awesome for this world. We don't deserve irlite (get 0) as a mankind.

Nobody did anything to deserve to be born

posting this thread cause I finished putting together some visuals to my initial favorite track. random shit really but if there is a concept its the sheer density of matter whether micro/macro. I get that impression from exai in general. space alien, abstract dope beats. 3D. anyway feel free to share thoughts bout irlite (get 0) in this thread as I think its definitely a highlight of the album.

[vimeo]60122791[/vimeo]

Great video, cheers!

I feel like irlite and bladelores are two sides of the same coin somehow. In my mind, they've always been partly related in their instrumentation or structure or something. Anyone else feel this way?

Archived