IGNORED

Cute Pictures Thread

Guest bitroast

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8b1439622cabf1c617be103f23b5757b_650x.jp

i was working for this fence building guy many years ago, and when a coworker and I went around to the boss' house to pick up some tools or something, his rottweiler raced up to the fence, reared up and got its leg caught in between the railing, the poor thing started ripping it's body away to free itself, every time it tried this the dog screamed in pain and terror.

Anyway, fucking great rottweiler, leg caught, humons there to help, but no, because the exercise of extrication was to cause some discomfort, everytime we tried, it would lunge biting at us. Stupid thing was if we could have gotten behind it to hold its body, the process would have been so much easier. But the dog was caught in the narrow gated fence that was the only access into the property.

Sigh, we got there in the end and some how didn't get bitten, well my coworker got a little nip, heh, but that's ok cause he later stole my skateboard. Heh, on the way to jobs he used to stop at service stations to shoot up in their toilets, stole my last pay packet too. gleh.