Cute Pictures Thread

Guest bitroast

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aYbZY2V_460sa.gif

i love rabbits, my mates keep telling me i should get one

I've had like 15 pet rabbits in my lifetime, and I gotta say..... Kinda hard. They are super cute, but also, they feel very "wild", in a sense. If you're an IDM superstar and your pet rabbit got into your music studio whilst you were out for lunch, you'd come back, and tons of wires in the room could be chewed through. Photos, letters, wires, my comics and baseball cards, antique flat stuffs (doilies, cloth), etc. But, they can be potty trained after many years-- but even then, the rabbit I had for the longest time could pee in a designated area, but if he was on your lap for awhile, you'd get wet. Tiny poop everywhere.

--But yah, they are super cute. And really friendly, when they don't bite for whatever reason. If you can spend all your time caring for it and training it (unlike a cat, who will want to be on its own to read the newspaper), a rabbit could be nice.

Edited by peace 7

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Yeah I could never own a pet rabbit, I'd be constantly worried about my antique doily collection