IGNORED

Marvel Movies [formerly MCU]

Rubin Farr

It ending with something to do with the Infinity gems is hardly surprising. So have many Infinity gems have been in the movies? Three? The Tesseract, The Aether and that orb thingy from Guardians?

Loki's staff is rumored to be one.

When Marvel had their media thing, in the spot for Avengers - Infinity War the Loki staff was shown along with the other confirmed Infinity gems. So unless it's a red herring, then it pretty much confirms it.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, if you're going to release a movie in two parts, do it Spring-Fall, not a whole year apart. Bastards. If current trends hold, I'll probably be to bitter and cynical to bother either way though.

Damn, if you're going to release a movie in two parts, do it Spring-Fall, not a whole year apart. Bastards. If current trends hold, I'll probably be to bitter and cynical to bother either way though.

This would be ideal, since the principal photography is done at the same time for both parts anyways. I see no other reasons than marketing why they would release them a year apart.

Guys, post production on those shoots is insane! You're talking over 3000 shots for Ultron alone, multiply that by 2 movies, and add some more on top of that. There's only so many CG artists of quality that can work at once, and I'm sure they're booked for another decade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They've made Yellowjacket the villain, which comic fans know is a later alias of Hank Pym, along with Giant Man.

58CFD297-F337-444D-8CE6-A2D0405C3272_zps

This looks like Screaming Mantis from Metal Gear Solid 4. Edited by doublename

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't see this coming, but Amy Pascal's exit paved the way, Spider-Man is now part of Marvel Cinematic Universe. Which means he'll show up in Civil War, and probably Avengers 3 & 4.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/2/9/8010169/spider-man-in-marvel-movies-the-avengers

Just read this page of the thread alone and I'm flabbergasted and befuddled at the thought of anyone having the motivation to give a shit about any of this stuff anymore.