IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

My uni is handing out a free credit just for watching movies. If you watch 10 out of 12 movies they're gonna show every Wednesday at 16:00, you get a credit. Great selection too: Her, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Happiness, The Big Lebowski... they're showing them in English with subtitles (as opposed to dubbed) and I guess that counts as learning English to them. So yeah, a free credit for doing what I use to do instead of studying :cisfor:

Gone from staring at a computer screen, entirely unable to write to writing almost endlessly*, without much need to push myself to do so. In fact, it's gotten to the point where I've started to procrastinate from procrastinating: I came home from work determined to play some games. I ended up writing again instead, stuck in the middle of ideas that keep coming relatively easily.

Feels good! I hope it lasts (usually doesn't, next week I might flip entirely to hating everything lolé)

*a solid couple of hours a night at least

I sometimes hit times in my life where I am, as it were "bang on form".

Despite really disliking my job at the moment, something just kind of clicked when I came back from the holidays and I've become super productive.

I also seem to have hit the same thing in terms of my life outside work, the planning for all my events seems to be coming easier etc.

This year, I've decided, is going to be my year. I've lined up all the festivals I want to apply to and who I need to book meetings with.

With the music thing I have a list of people I want to book who I'll be approaching, gladly people are coming to me also.

The Meetup stuff is also about to kick off at the end of the month and I have a clearer idea of what I'm doing there.

Hmm that's it really. Nothing major (hence it goes great in this thread). :catsalute:

Edited by IrisAndTheLens

Jamming the fudge out of the pristine second hand APC40 Mk1 I bought this week end. It's so good and fun I honestly am shedding a few tears. How good it feels to let go of the mouse just a little!

Jamming the fudge out of the pristine second hand APC40 Mk1 I bought this week end. It's so good and fun I honestly am shedding a few tears. How good it feels to let go of the mouse just a little!

Ha, when i first read this, i thought you were trying to clean chocolate off your used APC from the previous fudge loving owner

Healthy I hope, minimal complications hopefully too. Exciting times!

edit: doh! lol I asked if it was a boy or girl... you already said daughter. :cerious:

Edited by StephenG

Yes everyone is healthy, no csection required. Though how the fuck women go through that without an epidural is beyond me. My wife had contractions for 23 hours before the final stage of labour (the pushing part) after about 10 hours she was shaking so bad from exhaustion the doctor told her she was getting an epidural no ifs ands or buts. The pain looked fucking mental. So really it's my wife's achievement. I just stood around like an idiot for the most part.

Usagi: we're still deciding out of a short list.

massive muxr fucking hugs (din sae motherfucking cause that would be inappropriate in this context) ...

luvf dleetor. [-; :: ;-] yue ruel, and iem glad wun ovf xe guud wuns is breeding. ... [[-;

rob the original is hooking people up with people's faces shaved into their heads

GurMVlz.png

This would probably only look good for a day or two then the face would look more and more obscure

this would be an advantage, it fading would improve his life. He could then recut it to give her a beard, cause the picture isn't complete without it. Or maybe kanye balls resting on her forehead.