IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

^ Haha!

Lol @ joshuatx's nightmare coworker getting all mad at not being able to stop for a Slurpee.

Someone paid for my EP on Bandcamp! It's a wonderful feeling when someone likes something you've made enough to pay money for it, however small.

Now reading: textbooks for school :(

Same here... Currently reading Patterson and Hennesssy's "Computar Organization and Design" at sanic speed, exam's in 2 weeks

And I passed, yay... Apparently only about 25 of +100 students passed, which is more of a testament of how lazy the average student is than how hard it is to pass this class to be honest

Pancakes on the Rocks, mayne. open 24/7. it's becoming a habit.

not sure I understand your reference. I actually know the brother of Andrew Chan though. pretty solid bloke.

Now reading: textbooks for school :(

Same here... Currently reading Patterson and Hennesssy's "Computar Organization and Design" at sanic speed, exam's in 2 weeks

And I passed, yay... Apparently only about 25 of +100 students passed, which is more of a testament of how lazy the average student is than how hard it is to pass this class to be honest

I loved this class. My class on it was a joke - the average grade was an F but I got an A+ easily. Don't remember any of the instruction reordering pipeline shit but MIPS will forever be in my heart.

Edit: And it's also a testament to the "hurr i just wanna do jargleblamph.js in xcode and some php, web is the future forget this assemble shit"

Edited by Zeffolia

watmmdad to be: my wife and I have a kid on the way, a son specifically, due date is in mid-July! :happy:

Another 2015 watmmdad! Welcome to the club. Get all the sleep you can now. lol