IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

what are you doing

givin away all my money & movin outdoors to forage & documenting my findings

yeah I got that part but like, wtf are you doing. look after yourself, mayne.

congrats! it's so sad how normal it is for people to live in debt. there are 'inspiring' bank ads here that are like 'i'm gonna be debt free by the time i'm thirty (smiling person in the sun)'

30cul39.jpg

lol, my former boss still hasn't removed my ability to download photos from his stock website

I certainly am dumb but what is the purpose of all this ? Do you intend to live like this for a while then go back to normal so you can enjoy life much more or something ?

Edited by Perezvon

theres an outdoor plug behind the grocery store by the trashcans

and i can pick up some wifi from the local market GOT IT MADE FOLKS

for anyone whose concerned and/or thinks i am a big idiot i wrote a thing to assauge your fears http://world3.tk/nfo1.txt

eh, i don't think there'll be a huge amount of fear assuaged after reading that. you need to eat more than a mango (that you then vomit up), some sugar and a few croissants over a three day period.

congrats! it's so sad how normal it is for people to live in debt. there are 'inspiring' bank ads here that are like 'i'm gonna be debt free by the time i'm thirty (smiling person in the sun)'

30cul39.jpg

lol, my former boss still hasn't removed my ability to download photos from his stock website

I would make that face tbqh if I were debt free @ 33.

I certainly am dumb but what is the purpose of all this ? Do you intend to live like this for a while then go back to normal so you can enjoy life much more or something ?

i dunno maybe. i feel like i took a lot of things & people for granted before this

but at the same time i dont wanna overthink things anymore, just do. so basically i just decided to do this one day. cant be explained

i dunno maybe. i feel like i took a lot of things & people for granted before this

but at the same time i dont wanna overthink things anymore, just do. so basically i just decided to do this one day. cant be explained

Homeless cultural appropriation check your cis-economic privelege etc etc

fws... I leave for Vietnam tomorrow. Should be fun!

Please don't die.

Vietnam is number 10 on the list so I should be good so long as I don't wander around in the jungle at night lol.

Top ten countries with

most number of mines deployed on their territory[2][3]

(millions) Rank Country Mines Rank Country Mines 1 23px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.pngEgypt 23 6 23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.pngIraq 10 2 23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.pngIran 16 7 23px-Flag_of_Cambodia.svg.pngCambodia 7 3 23px-Flag_of_Afghanistan.svg.pngAfghanistan 10 8 23px-Flag_of_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina.svg.Bosnia and Herzegovina 6 4 23px-Flag_of_Angola.svg.pngAngola 10 9 23px-Flag_of_Kuwait.svg.pngKuwait 5 5 23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China 10 10 23px-Flag_of_Vietnam.svg.pngVietnam 3.5