IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Work is sending me to Denmark for 2-3 months. This is a fucking stupendous occasion for me.

Meet lady, become citizen, live better life quality in European country > USA

Work is sending me to Denmark for 2-3 months. This is a fucking stupendous occasion for me.

Meet lady, become citizen, live better life quality in European country > USA

Audio, you're always welcome up here in iglooville.

Just got back from the Caribbean. Didn't burn, got a nice tan started.

Got buck ass naked and slept out in my yard at the resort though on like the 2nd day. Woke up to some french lady yelling at me from her balcony.

It's not a vacation until I do something like that btw. So... win!

edit: disclaimer it was an adult only resort so... that's that.

Edited by StephenG

Cool - where in Denmark?

Hillerod. This will be my first time going to Europe and realllllly traveling. It was my goal to go there when I found out they sent people so I'm quite stoked.

went through boxes of my stuff that has been stored at my parents, found my lego , took that i'm going to build something! in sadder news, my Vectrex appears to be broken, won't turn on.

Me and my family finally moved up from the shitty apartment we've been living in for 9 years and I now finally have a decent wi-fi connection in my bedroom !

Cool - where in Denmark?

Hillerod. This will be my first time going to Europe and realllllly traveling. It was my goal to go there when I found out they sent people so I'm quite stoked.

That's going to be a great trip. 2-3 months is amazing!!!

I got pretty wasted with some old cohorts and ended up doing cocaine most of the night as that is how they roll. I've never been one for coke or putting things up my nose, this is just a real demonstration as to why lol. 3 days afterwords, I got a really weird and mild sinus infection. During the day my nose is clear, my mucous is clear, then towards the night it gets worse. By the time I wake up in the morning I'm sucking greenish shot rockets out of my nose and coughing up the post-nasal drip. Miserable state to be in when having to work a physically demanding job. Not sick enough to warrant calling in sick, but not healthy enough to care about life aside from sleeping...

TL-DR -- Audioblysk did dumb drugs and now has to spend 7-14 days feeling like ass and regretting the whole experience. Coke was done Sunday night, symptoms started Wednesday, so I hope it's gone by the end of next week.

I got pretty wasted with some old cohorts and ended up doing cocaine most of the night as that is how they roll. I've never been one for coke or putting things up my nose, this is just a real demonstration as to why lol. 3 days afterwords, I got a really weird and mild sinus infection. During the day my nose is clear, my mucous is clear, then towards the night it gets worse. By the time I wake up in the morning I'm sucking greenish shot rockets out of my nose and coughing up the post-nasal drip. Miserable state to be in when having to work a physically demanding job. Not sick enough to warrant calling in sick, but not healthy enough to care about life aside from sleeping...

TL-DR -- Audioblysk did dumb drugs and now has to spend 7-14 days feeling like ass and regretting the whole experience. Coke was done Sunday night, symptoms started Wednesday, so I hope it's gone by the end of next week.

but this is the first world successes thread :sad:

I'm like you btw, not a big fan of insufflating anything

Edited by StephenG

wrung thraed, blysk? still, no greater achievement than knowledge of self. :catsalute:

though it's entirely possible that he just got a cold and this had nothing to do with the cocaine.

Lol god dammit. I always post in the FWS for my FWP. Oh well. Chalk that one up on the list too. Mods, ban me if needed, I'll do my time.

I'll add a FWS to even things out - Rented a machinedrum and pretty sure I'm gonna buy it. Fuckin' awesome lil' box it is...

wrung thraed, blysk? still, no greater achievement than knowledge of self. :catsalute:

though it's entirely possible that he just got a cold and this had nothing to do with the cocaine.

Nah, I know my body well enough to know the difference between colds and sinus infections. After 6 years of fighting constant infections due to a deviated septum and malformed right maxillary sinus, I know the feeling quite well. This is the first I've had in a year and a half since my surgery to repair both of those.

After 6 years of fighting constant infections due to a deviated septum and malformed right maxillary sinus, I know the feeling quite well.

Me too, I feel your pain. I should probably get the operation, but fuck it.

Edited by caze

downloaded some new mixing software and taught myself how to beatmatch. :nyan:

You mean you found the sync button :dadjoke: ?

HAHA! no no, i insist on pushing the slider down manually, because it makes so much difference.

finally found a decent long-term bloke for a tenant after having had an ad up for a month and a half. I guess it's not as bad as some people who have to hunt around forever trying to find the right person.

complementary fwp: the incessant stream of texts, calls, emails and paperwork to be handled in the process, all while you're trying to juggle work and other commitments. and trying to find time to consume dank memes and chill out to chillphin.

^ nice, that's something to be thankful for!!

my FWS: got a raise at work yesterday. not actually sure how much this time, gotta wait for the paycheck to come next week... but this is at least the third raise I've gotten in 2 years of working there. 5X265.gif

Last time I finished a novel, it took me over a year before I could get into a flow with any other writing, and even when I did it took me another six months to write something and finish it.

Having only just finished my second novel, I'm already writing something else and the words are just flowing and flowing. Feeling pretty productive atm*! :w00t:

*of course at any moment I could decide that it's all garbage and scrap it but as the old phrase goes: "Strike while the iron's hot"

After 8 months of looking for a job in com/journalism with only one answer and interview ever had, I applied a week ago to a sales assistant job at an organic food market. I've signed my contract today.

Jesus fucking Christ, fuck the insecure communication field and them cunts, I'm out. This gonna be good.