IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Dol sot bi bim bap for dinner. Fuck yeah.

I haven't had anything to eat today (it's 4 pm here) and then I look up Dol Sot Bi Bim Bap and my stomach starts going nuts.

korean tacos for lunch! maybe i'll get the bibimbap...

Last NYE I had Mexican bibimbap at a fusion Korean-Mex restaurant. But that place recently changed into some mediocre Chinese restaurant, which is disappointing.

But then again by Korean tacos, you mean those romaine lettuce wraps right?

Ya know, I just looked and there's a Korean place near work, I think I'll go when I leave :) 1ST ANNUAL INTL WATMM BIMIMBAP DAY

sent using magic space waves

There are no Korean restaurants where I live! MOTHERFUCK!!!!

Whoa are you out in the boonies?

Apparently, I live in the worst part of the world

Ya know, I just looked and there's a Korean place near work, I think I'll go when I leave :) 1ST ANNUAL INTL WATMM BIMIMBAP DAY

sent using magic space waves

Hell yes! Please take pics to compensate for my shameful photographic negligence on this noteworthy occasion.

There are no Korean restaurants where I live! MOTHERFUCK!!!!

Whoa are you out in the boonies?

Apparently, I live in the worst part of the world

I would drive at least an hour for some dol sot. Don't tell me there's none in that range :o

9811712ddd637a32644f3bdd823b8679.jpg

They're playing Christian music for some reason, and the most recent song was literally a dude singing "Jesus, I'm so in love with you" over and over.

Bibimpap as it is on the menu here, she said to call 'hop pop' I think. Dunno... it's good though. Not mind blowing or as unique as I'd hoped, but it's good stuff! Nice mix of ingredients. Curious how 'authentic' it is.

Edit: duh it was hot pot, and side note the waitress was cute and loves her Weimaraner

Edited by auxien

I had sex with the universe 2day

how do you fuck a university?

It was an inverse metaphor, like when people say "the universe is fucking me" because they have some shitty lives, I'm having the exact opposite. I got a job (first formal job I mean), I finally had enough balls to change from university and I'm meeting a lot of new people. But I think the most important part in this new "phase" in my life is that I'm understanding how the world really works, what I want, who am I, etc.

That's why I'm fucking the universe atm.

I had sex with the universe 2day

how do you fuck a university?

It was an inverse metaphor, like when people say "the universe is fucking me" because they have some shitty lives, I'm having the exact opposite. I got a job (first formal job I mean), I finally had enough balls to change from university and I'm meeting a lot of new people. But I think the most important part in this new "phase" in my life is that I'm understanding how the world really works, what I want, who am I, etc.

That's why I'm fucking the universe atm.

don't forget to wear a condom

Thanks pal!

You always eat really unique foods, I'm jealous. I googled Tamasen but I can't get a clear answer as to what it is? It appears to be a rice cracker with filling... can you elaborate?

Thanks pal!

You always eat really unique foods, I'm jealous. I googled Tamasen but I can't get a clear answer as to what it is? It appears to be a rice cracker with filling... can you elaborate?

It's like a shrimp wafer cracker sandwich thingy. Contents include fried egg, "Rice Krispies", mayonnaise (the creamy Japanese kind) and okonomiyaki sauce. Shit was legit. And now I wanna make my own some time.

So are you working for a new company Stephen or with the same one still?