IGNORED

linpadual

may be rude

I'm loving that 'Red' track! :music:

I remember a post few months ago talking about these linpadual vids, didn't know there were more new ones..

These vids are such a tease. If they ever release this stuff fully, i'd definately buy it! :ok:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that one's beautiful. the video picks up where red left off, but i can't tell if the audio is from the same track or not. i'd guess not but it's possible, in which case it really is an epic one. then again i don't know if those three that have common parts (steinenvorstadt, see para, red) are really different segments of one track, i wonder if they are different versions, or selections from various stages in composition. or maybe the project doesn't confine itself to conventional ideas of "songs," leaving the audience to imagine beginnings, endings, and segues. i hope they are previews of full tracks, though.

Edited by very honest

Guest Gravity

That first video really tripped me out for a second when they all turned into leaves, haha. Cool channel.

Edited by Gravity

i think it's possible it is steinvord and steinvord is pusher twin, however it is difficult to know anything for sure, let alone who made an electronic album.

what we know of the steinvords is they choose to jetison ego from the project, which is commendable and awesome.

but, since steinvord is a search tag for the steinenvorstadt video, i suppose linpadual invites speculation.

in red i hear plucks of midi bass. in sharples i hear an acoustic bass. in a1m i hear pusher drums. all over the stuff i hear twin sensibility.

Edited by very honest

Linpadual's stuff is really beautiful...the videos as much as the music.

The one where everyone's playing volleyball is my favorite.

Who is this person? Any ideas?

Yep the music is beautiful indeed. It's a nice little touch having these videos alongside it that sync perfect with the trax.

It says the channel was opened in August 2011, nearly 2 yrs ago now. So I wonder if there will be a proper release or more videos?

Whoever is behind it certainly knows how to make some good music :beer:

Edited by B1000

Whoever this is is really mysterious and secretive. The twitter account under the same name only has one tweet which dates back to 2011 saying, "soon". My first thought was that it's someone whose just putting out his stuff in these tiny bits as he makes them. But I really don't know. All I do know is that I'd like more. Full songs and stuff, I love the soft delicate sounds. The slightly distant, sadness of the synths.

the audio and video work so great together with linpadual, especially in that new one.

there's a way to play them all in a playlist, go to the linpadual channel page and click one of the videos under "recent uploads," or click here

that one's beautiful. the video picks up where red left off, but i can't tell if the audio is from the same track or not. i'd guess not but it's possible, in which case it really is an epic one. then again i don't know if those three that have common parts (steinenvorstadt, see para, red) are really different segments of one track, i wonder if they are different versions, or selections from various stages in composition. or maybe the project doesn't confine itself to conventional ideas of "songs," leaving the audience to imagine beginnings, endings, and segues. i hope they are previews of full tracks, though.

the audio and video work so great together with linpadual, especially in that new one.

there's a way to play them all in a playlist, go to the linpadual channel page and click one of the videos under "recent uploads," or click here

Yep, I'm still digging the new upload. I like reading all your analysis on all these linpadual videos, very informative :beer:

I also find it interesting how each video kind-of links to previous ones. Not sure it it's creating an album feel or more like they pick whatever tracks blend together well. I think Steinenvorstat and Red are linked somehow - but See Para sounds like complete different track to me. There is a unique sound that I hear in each upload - so its defintely the same person/s doing each video.

It's a shame there is not more discussion on these videos. I'd be interested to see what else people can identify in the tracks!

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, I'm still digging the new upload. I like reading all your analysis on all these linpadual videos, very informative :beer:

I also find it interesting how each video kind-of links to previous ones. Not sure it it's creating an album feel or more like they pick whatever tracks blend together well. I think Steinenvorstat and Red are linked somehow - but See Para sounds like complete different track to me. There is a unique sound that I hear in each upload - so its defintely the same person/s doing each video.

It's a shame there is not more discussion on these videos. I'd be interested to see what else people can identify in the tracks!

:beer:

i thought i heard a part in see para that was in steinenvorstadt but actually it's a different part, so you're right about that.

you are right about steinenvorstadt and red, too. they have the same percussion pattern, it starts in steinenvorstadt at 52 seconds (when the bomb drops and the beat drops) and it starts at the beginning of the red video. i synced those points up with separate browser tabs to see if the tempos were the same, and not only are the tempos the same, the songs fit together well if u sync them at that point! get steinenvorstadt playing (make sure the autoplay is off if it's playing as part of the playlist), then open red in another tab, and press play a quick beat before the beat drops at 52 seconds of steinenvorstadt.

Edited by very honest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's the very same bassline as in the beginning of Red, sweet.

This is a missing linpadual stuff that I've downloaded and reuploaded at YT, hope you appreciate it, cheers.

Edited by Ender

This is a missing linpadual stuff that I've downloaded and reuploaded at YT, hope you appreciate it, cheers.

Nice work! Number Talk is awesome, it's so weird, yet so great.

Edited by very honest

good re-upload :-) crazy track!

• 4 weeks later...

I messaged with Linpadual a little and got some very exciting responses.

"Linpadual EP soon!"

I got a FLAC of the full-length A1M track, and it's soooo good! I asked if I could share it with WATMM and Linpadual said sure, here's the link. Also, I asked if Linpadual is steinvord and Linpadual answered "maybe."

Edited by very honest

On 9/11/2013 at 6:02 PM, LimpyLoo said:

On 9/10/2013 at 3:35 PM, very honest said:

Also, I asked if Linpadual is steinvord and Linpadual answered "maybe."

Wait, why did we think Linpadual is Steinvord to begin with?

Also, was Linpadual just a random YouTube discovery or what?

steinenvorstadt was on like the 7th page of youtube results for "steinvord," it has "steinvord" as a search tag. i found linpadual after the project had been going for nearly a year and some of the videos had 10 or 20 hits, which was really odd given the quality and amount of work that went into them (teu, which is a masterpiece, had 10 or 20 hits after being up for a couple months). 

Edited by very honest