IGNORED

Reach for the Dead - New Single Available For Download From Bleep!

Joyrex

The crunchy skittering beats at the end remind me of some other track, early 2000s IDMz0r.

The beginning reminds me of the Terminator theme, with the pad and that drum hit.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great track, love that signature boc chord progression. :biggrin: if you're having doubts about listening to this or not listening to this and waiting for the album, let me give you some sound advice:

do whatever the fuck you want :cat:

The crunchy skittering beats at the end remind me of some other track, early 2000s IDMz0r.

The drums sounds very clear and metall like, maybe thats why

I was unable to listen to it at work when it was released, and then my wife told me slowly over gmail chat "umm, this is bad. you're going to hate it. it's just, like...machine fart noises" and I was like "I'm getting upset, please don't tell me more" and she interjected "AWW I'M SORRY! I'M JUST TEASING YOU! It's perfect. It really is. It was completely worth the wait." And she was right :happy:

So I went from...

W840S.gif

to...

jViXDsi.gif

Wow, this just blew my mind. Also, after the 10th time watching, could that last part with the three suns maybe be a Coil reference or am I hallucinating again?

that occurred to me as well...

I was unable to listen to it at work when it was released, and then my wife told me slowly over gmail chat "umm, this is bad. you're going to hate it. it's just, like...machine fart noises" and I was like "I'm getting upset, please don't tell me more" and she interjected "AWW I'M SORRY! I'M JUST TEASING YOU! It's perfect. It really is. It was completely worth the wait." And she was right :happy:

So I went from...

W840S.gif

to...

jViXDsi.gif

Cute :emotawesomepm9:

not downloading, and not listening.

waiting for the actual album release.

hype train jus' don' stop, jus' don' stop 'till tha album drop

I'm with you and Jules there. I want this to feel like how anticipated album launches used to feel in the pre/proto internet days...

I have an isolated spot near my house selected and on June 11th, weather permitting, I will take the WAVs, my tablet and my Grado Headphones to that spot and listen all the way through...

I'm with you and Jules there. I want this to feel like how anticipated album launches used to feel in the pre/proto internet days...

I have an isolated spot near my house selected and on June 11th, weather permitting, I will take the WAVs, my tablet and my Grado Headphones to that spot and listen all the way through...

Take this one track and go there and listen on repeat. Then do it all over again with album when it comes out. Double bubble!

jesus wept stop being such a miserable bastard.

I think I'd preferred it before the beats kicked it, they added nothing for me, there was no point to them.

Hopefully there's some more ambienty ones.

Archived