IGNORED

Keanu Reeves is in a wheelchair

Guest Adam

Guest Adam

I've been hearing troubling rumours that Keanu Reeves is now in a wheelchair for reasons not mentioned. Maybe someone has photos of him in a wheelchair?

He goes through phases of being in a wheelchair when life gets tough. Thats why sometimes he isn't seen for months, he's in his flat sitting in the wheel chair, letting his hair grow unkempt,staring out the window scoffing high calorie treats. Getting him to Cannes this year was a nightmare because he refused to leave the chair, and he doesn't want the public to see him in the chair incase they get a perception of him being a lazy non-hanus dude. During the editing of Side By Side he got stuck in a rut of being stuck in the chair eating pizzas so they hired some dude to wheel him around on the dolly tracks, they're listed in the credits as 'key grip'.

please make this thread a sticky

This thread is already sticky as I just spunked all over it, now he can't run away! (Unless you are being serious in which case I hope he makes a swift recovery)

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

LT30p lolwat

is that a name of a phone? what how who came up with it fucking lol

Don't hate on my phone Adam, that's just what it puts FSR

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Archived