IGNORED

Boc Old Tunes 1 + 2 / Boc Maxima / orig Twosim etc

Bambi

BOARDS OF CANADA - OLD TUNES VOL 2:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-Original-Boards-Of-Canada-OLD-TUNES-VOl-2-cassette-1996-Music70-/111086979586

also for sale from same seller:

BOARDS OF CANADA - A FEW OLD TUNES cassette

BOARDS OF CANADA - BOC MAXIMA cassette

BOARDS OF CANADA - TWOISM Music70 BOARD1 12"

VARIOUS - MASK100

VARIOUS - MASK200

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh get over yourselves, we've got a baby coming a mortgage to pay and what use are they sitting on a shelf? There's more than 10,000 records in this house I'm sure a couple aren't going to be missed.

The seller has been overindulgent in his greed. Very opportunistic. I'll check the auction later to make sure no-one has bid on this. If this guy makes a grand on these who knows what he'll do next.

The seller has been overindulgent in his greed. Very opportunistic. I'll check the auction later to make sure no-one has bid on this. If this guy makes a grand on these who knows what he'll do next.

Yeah this "guy" is very greedy and opportunistic.

Please, check on the auction later to make sure no-one has bid on this. In the event someone has bid on this, please take the necessary steps to ensure justice is carried out.

Thank you Batman.

oh get over yourselves, we've got a baby coming a mortgage to pay and what use are they sitting on a shelf? There's more than 10,000 records in this house I'm sure a couple aren't going to be missed.

Oh is it really you who's selling them? In that case it's way cooler, BoC's rarest release ever with Paradinas' scribbles on it

edit: didn't realize Bambi is the OP, duh. Hope you're not really short on money; I wouldn't have ever thought you were

Oh is it really you who's selling them? In that case it's way cooler, BoC's rarest release ever with Paradinas' scribbles on it

:cisfor:

Capitalist scum

Rebel scum.

hope it makes you a mint, rixxx. You should release some high quality digital copies to the interwebs before you sell them off, the most widely available rips aren't very high quality

We aren't rolling around in our own mess, but there's no point in us having these items at a time when we need to focus on sorting our finances out (I'm not going to be able to work for a while etc). Mike does have other unreleased stuff but he wont sell those because they havent been out there in the public domain, these tunes have been knocking about for years and people are well aware of them so it's not like they are being leaked.

It seems to me people are more pissed off with the price that some of the bids are starting from (even though it would have got to that by now?) rather than the fact we are selling them.

nice try but since when have cassette tapes changed into records on your shelf? sell the records, all of them if times are hard.

the tapes are the tricky bit we have an issue with.

by the way you look very very young to have worked in 95. this is a fake seller, avoid.

Guest jasondonervan

Perhaps this is just an elaborate way to bring Mike and Marcus out of the cold, in order to receive the standard email from them politely asking for all listings to come to a halt (see: a decade ago).

Fair play, rixxx - never a better time to sell up with people's interest levels at fever pitch, especially if it's stuff that's not going to be missed anyway. Better that cash monies go to a greater cause. Good luck with it all!

apparently saying that I think money is useful when you're about to have a baby is pathetic...lol

nice try but since when have cassette tapes changed into records on your shelf? sell the records, all of them if times are hard.

by the way you look very very young to have worked in 95. this is a fake seller, avoid.

fucking lol, you're right I was 5 in '95, what can I say child genius etc

hope it makes you a mint, rixxx. You should release some high quality digital copies to the interwebs before you sell them off, the most widely available rips aren't very high quality

this. would you do boc-world such a favor? or maybe the question is, "need you?" when the rest of us can be patient and wait for whomever ends up winning the bid to rip and upload it themselves, as i'm sure they'll do. that is, if an offical releases of said unreleased tapes doesn't surface before then.

No, you have an issue with the tapes, not we. And what's the issue, anyway? In what way is this wrong?

Mike does have other unreleased stuff but he wont sell those because they havent been out there in the public domain, these tunes have been knocking about for years and people are well aware of them so it's not like they are being leaked.

Do elaborate on this part though. Don't tell us A without giving us B. Else you only "win" bragging points...

Archived