IGNORED

Boc Old Tunes 1 + 2 / Boc Maxima / orig Twosim etc

Bambi

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im confused a little, did he mean mutually beneficial to himself, you and the 'buyer' or did he mean beneficial to others who weren't included in the transaction? The phrase used was 'mutually beneficial to everyone'.
Can he disclose what type of exchange was made?

can someone please rip these cassette tapes to VHS format, my VCR hasn't seen any action recently since that Entrapment movie from late last night

Guest Papillon

THE COCKTEASE NEVER ENDS

Father Frank doesn't approve of your comments, or your avatar.

Well, I'm off to the Vinyl Factory tomorrow...regardless of whether my tapes are 2nd/3rd/4th or even 5th generation, this magic window of opportunity is too hard to ignore.

Having seen that 'whoever' produced this: b.jpg got off 'Scot' free...

I can see no reason as to why I can't also do similar, with an extra special BoC-leg in tow: https://soundcloud.com/ravedamage/ravedamage-barts-of-canada

#BigFan #Entitlement #Etc

The tapes have now been exchanged privately to a undisclosed seller. All three tapes are now not available.

I hate to bring it to you this way, but I liked the plot twist of this weeks episode of GOT way better.

My uneducated guess: tapes currently in the hands of person running twoism/boc-pages. Mutual beneficial because now those boc-bronies can finally shut up.

Hurrah!

Ravedamage ... that is fookin brilliant lol.

Thanks!

Assuming you meant the BoC-leg and not my post...just something I had lying around, y'know.

There is another *Jedi-jpeg*, though that should really be pressed up as it's just too fucking good for Soundcloud. :emotawesomepm9:

Archived