IGNORED

Andy needs to make more t shirts

J3FF3R00

I want one.

I also heard someone make a point recently that Metallica made (or possibly "makes") more money in t shirt sales than in album sales or than in ticket sales.

I would have definitely bought a Ceeland shirt if they hadn't sold out my size so quickly.

I'm just sayin.

My pitch: I think he should make a series of T-shirts with Cro Magnox inspired album/track art screen prints.

...or

Sell classy Ceephax logo jumpers.

T-shirts

->

$£$£

->

Hoes

most t-shirts from bands I love are wack (no idea why that word sprung to mind lol).

speaking of metallica t-shirts, you know the original white 'One' tee's by Pusshead? I threw mine out years ago (probably after I heard Load lol). I was thinking of purchasing another one as they are fucking cool t-shirts and on ebay they sell for about £150!!!!.

Jeez

speaking of metallica t-shirts, you know the original white 'One' tee's by Pusshead? I threw mine out years ago (probably after I heard Load lol). I was thinking of purchasing another one as they are fucking cool t-shirts and on ebay they sell for about £150!!!!.

Jeez

Tell me about it.

I still have a bunch of my old metal shirts. I'm wondering when I could part with a few. Some are pretty old. I have a super old Zorlac shirt (Metallica's skateboard company from the 80s) and a Damage Inc shirt from back on the day (the same one Mary Kate Olsen wore in the cinematic milestone, "New York Minute".

nym-mary-kate-over.jpg

Andy, if you're out there... One day, if you play your cards right, an Olsen Twin could wear one of your t shirts in a shitty movie.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gravity

My wife is getting well into her knitting, she joked she would knit me a jumper for christmas.

If I suggest a ceephax-esque pattern, I think this could be absolute win.

That'd be awesome, she needs to do it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived