IGNORED

What tune is going round your head (whether you like it or not)

mcbpete

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

my brain sometimes likes to get 2 unrelated songs and accidentally mix them up into one hybrid of the two (more or less coming about from me trying to remember 1 and getting it confused with another).

i've had days go just playing a hybrid of these two songs in my head..

• 2 weeks later...

Nightmusic by Grimes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YuAeeF-2Ec

particularly, the little "whoaaa-oh oh" that first shows up around 2:41. Grimes' music pretty much machine guns catchy melodic hooks, but I love it, in music, when a line incorporates one of those little 2 or 3 note flares at the end of certain repetitions

The eagles, taking it easy. Their music has never gone round my head before, but prior to bed i watched a 3 hour long documentary on the band's history. heh, so i should expect it. I think even in one of my dreams that i was writing some country rockish stuff, certainly before bed i was fucking around with some chord progressions, having a multiinstrument jam in my mind, so it porbably just bled into the dreams as a sound track in that style. It's weird how my brain can have completely novel music in rotation under some dreams, but not in the context of writing or playing them.

Guest murphythecat8

when that was playing in the radio, I swaer this song was always in my head. there something so invasive about this damn song!

Archived