YangYing

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest bitroast

Hi Scores reissues is on Bleep now!

https://bleep.com/release/5213-boards-of-canada-hi-scores

Well that came out of nowhere! Thanks for the heads-up, ordered. Putting Bleep's kids through college at this rate...

god I know how you feel.

I want them to stop releasing good things but ... I also don't want them to stop releasing good things??

• 1 year later...

Hi Scores remastered mp3's sound amazing. Clear as the day is long. Yeah i'm listing Ngloax as a favorite. Do you feel it within your powers to fight my lust?

• 1 year later...

old thread but... is it worth buying Music Has The Right To Children Original or is the reissue OK?

I've got both on vinyl. Maybe I was unlucky but my original pressing is really crackly - the repress sounds much better

*mildly amused about complaints of detuned, distressed music not sounding pristine enough* :dadjoke:

Hi Scores is "off" because all prior releases have the stereo channels reversed compared to the recent repress.

That's a significant and valid criticism. Regardless of whether it was given the excuse of "it was always meant to sound this way"

*mildly amused about complaints of detuned, distressed music not sounding pristine enough* :dadjoke:

Hi Scores is "off" because all prior releases have the stereo channels reversed compared to the recent repress.

That's a significant and valid criticism. Regardless of whether it was given the excuse of "it was always meant to sound this way"

So just flip your headphones around :dadjoke:

Archived