IGNORED

EPL 13-14

YO303

So i'm watching the Palace vs Spurs game and wanted to comment on how good Palace defence is right now, very impressive, specially for a Hollaway team, which are known for their attacking style/defending naivete

-----

This season is going to be soooooooo good

Chealsea champions, Spurs, City and United champions league spot, Arsenal to finish 7th (mark my words) Liverpool 5th, Cardiff relegated (not sure who the other two are going to be, maybe Newcastle and Hull)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Palace are suffocating spurs right now, their fitness is so good, if they had better attacking players they would win this game.

Kevin Phillips is on! 40 years old, lol legend

why is people so eager to retire frank lampard? Ryan Giggs is in his very late 30's and is praised, Lampard is in his mid-30's and still has 20-goals seasons and people want to ship him off to MLS

iznF5GX1BEW3G.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They were robbed but they also sucked. Watching DiCanio's head explode is awesome theatre.

Also, Ben Arfa is singlehandedly keeping Newcastle interesting/relevant, yet Alan Pardew talks about him as though he's some sort of problem child. Fucking cunt, this Pardew fella.

City 3 United 0 , lol United completely outplayed in all areas, welbeck and young inept as always, Fellani was a pointless buy, hes a great player but they already have 4 players like him at united.

---

edit:

4-0, great counter attack, United midfield so slow to react, i get navas is fast but woah what a bunch of slugs!

young is a piece of shit

listen man, speed is important but without the footballing brain speed is fucking useless (just ask socrates, one of the slowest players of all time and one of the greatest footballers of all time)

Young is like a poor's man Theo Walcott.

Juts switched to the spurs game and the first thing i saw was Kyle walker shoot from distance and it goes wide, he had two players out wide, oh and the scoreline is 0-0 with 1 minute to go, what the heck happen to him?

---

edit:

Amazing goal by paulinhio!

Nice seeing my beloved Southampton in 4th, even if it isn't going to last.

I think we're not going to concede too many this season though. Lovren is one of the signings of the summer and Wanyama is a tank.

Good times at St. Mary's. I went to the game today, we weren't amazing but it was a solid win

Archived