IGNORED

Nice, Nicer, Nicest Volleys II: 2013-2014 (League, Europe, World)

jhonny

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

But it really wasn't, the keeper has a complete spaz attack.

Come the fuck on...Rooney looks up, sees the keeper off his line, and has a hit.

Ah even when united isn't dominating the PL, haters gonna hate.

Despite my loathing for United I'm trying to look at it out of context but it's just not on a par with Beckham's long range goal for them, I think it's shameful that the keeper turns his back on the ball and runs in the wrong direction.

• 4 weeks later...

Are Clasico's any better with Mourinho out of the picture? I've watched fuck all for football this year, been too busy.

Great goal by Bale, just sheer power and pace.

Are Clasico's any better with Mourinho out of the picture? I've watched fuck all for football this year, been too busy.

Great goal by Bale, just sheer power and pace.

Real's home loss 3:4 in March was one of the best games in recent years. Nothing beats Mourinho vs Guardiola in terms of pressure and levels of concentration and stylistic antagonism.

I mean has the bullshit side drama gone away? The football has always been great, but all the bullshit that went along with them was ridiculous.

It's all futbol now, no more school yard insults or eye poking.

I mean has the bullshit side drama gone away? The football has always been great, but all the bullshit that went along with them was ridiculous.

Again, nothing beats Mourinho vs Guardiola on bullshit indicator and nobody works like Mourinho in that specific field. There are still a lot of disputes at how referees got something disgustingly wrong about penalty or simulation, but the priorities kind of shifted elsewhere for a lot of reasons.

Excellent, maybe I'll download a couple of matches once the school year wraps up at the end of April.

• 1 month later...

lol no, madrid-barça matches are a political shitfest so drama is a given, in a sense mourinho's antics were the perfect expression of this, and a good match for the general boastfulness of real madrid as an institution, whereas barça goes for the catalan shopkeeper, serious-and-donates-to-unicef-and-has-a-very-wry-sense-of-humour, ethos, which guardiola was also a perfect match for. they were the perfect actors for this drama, but without them the script is still the same.

now barça has got luis enrique whose mouth is as big as a ferry boat so if barça is still playing in the spanish league next season there will be plenty of lols.

also, luis enrique was the original figo, having defected from madrid to barça, and people feel strongly about him, either for or against. he will definitely be barça's mourinho - a pity that ancellotti's is not going to play this game, and a pity that barça will most likely continue to be very weak, because the lols would be double

Archived