LimpyLoo

1. "Bad Posture" 05:25

2. "frozen zones" 00:52

3. "Teenjoy Vestige" 03:23

4. "dopium" 01:37

5. "It Might Please You To Learn That I'm A Failure" 02:26

a1018552163_2.jpg

The EP costs $3.00 (USD)

There is a 30% discount for all WATMM members with use of the discount code: charlestwatkins666

http://gematrium.bandcamp.com/

cheers

yes the synths are very nice, the atmosphere is very nice, the drums are taking kind of a backseat but its cool how they work out to support the synth vibes which are the main attraction, and don't get in their way.

it obviously has a very retro/nostalgic quality which i guess boc did (i don't really listen to boc yet but think i might get into them soon), and is also more popular recently among a lot of other acts. and i like it when it's pulled off well and it is here.

the melodies and harmonies are all very nice.

the tracks overall have a very, well the mixing is such that everything has a nice space and thickness, and overall there is a kind of 'old' tone to it, which goes along with the retro vibe.

so the main thing is the melodies and harmonies and the synth timbres and how they all come together, and they do so very well. nice work.

• 11 months later...

Archived