IGNORED

Echospace [Detroit] Bandcamp

Guest jasondonervan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jasondonervan

variant - aurora's dream (2XCD)

a3277031560_2.jpg

0003714092_10.jpg

Limited 2XCD Edition from echospace's variant project inspired by the the mystical universe around us.. The objective for this venture was to create an ever evolving sonic ocean utilizing the enigmatic spheres of ambient structure and rhythm, wherein movements are methodically rendered from various forms of synthesis, subdued with mystical ghostly harmonics and artifacts from aged analog hardware. Rigorous experimentation has yielded resonating enchanting echoes meant to induce the notion that this quantum phenomena is, indeed, measurable and continuously changing as it is in the universe.

For the curious one, this recording consists of 2 near 60 minute infinite pieces of perceptual distortion that voyages into unfamiliar quiet zones. Those who were immersed with previous Variant projects, such as the work featured on ”The Setting Sun" and or cv313's epic "Beyond The Clouds" will have a lot to love here. This will be an experience meant for anyone with a quest for absorption. “Aurora’s Dream” is the exploration into invisible dimensions of undulating synergy, one devoid of space and time. From our heart to yours, thank you.

***NOTE***
As much as we would like to include audio samples and or streaming, this project was developed as an immersive listening experience, a few minute sample wouldn't capture the essence of the work. Thank you!

released 12 October 2014

Guest jasondonervan

Ordering with them is a minefield I'll admit, but the one thing I can say is that everything I've ordered has turned up eventually.

Guest jasondonervan

I respect that It's a small label that's seen some hard times over the years - the quality and care given to the music is what really matters. I've only ever sent a mail in to express polite concern to check if an order has shipped or not, no use getting bent out of shape like some people rudely do (see: discogs groups).

Guest Enter a new display name

Another release? I don't care about many of the announcements at this point. I own so many CDs by Echospace [detroit] that I even forget what's in them.

I used to pick up every release by them, but they've churned out so much lately, that I've given up. Bugs me that they release old material remastered and with some extra tracks tacked on. I want totally new shit,pls as this Variant thing seems to be.

Guest Enter a new display name

Yeah. No matter how completionist I was a few years ago, only Dimensional Space and the DC catalog reissue have really interested me so far since they launched their Bandcamp page.

Edited by Enter a new display name

Passing on this one. I did buy the other Variant release which is on its way. Most likely the last thing I buy until Steve releases that Deepchord Presents Echospace [live] rarities & out-takes album, which was teased in April of last year...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jasondonervan

Nice one, I'm actually listening to it right now - doing a fine job of soundtracking a dreary rain-soaked autumnal day. It's a fantastic double album, you're in for a treat. :music:

Guest jasondonervan

cv313 - dimensional space 3xLP (300 copies)/Digital

a0021110802_2.jpg

1. luna petra [vinyl remaster]
  2. clouds beyond [vinyl remaster]
  3. seconds to forever [live mix]
  4. isis [reimagined]
  5. beyond starlit skies [reimagined]
  6. sella bay [vinyl remaster]

"At last cv313's magnum opus comes to life on wax. The album is engineered and mixed down from 1/4" analog tape, and mastered by the talented fellas at Alchemy Mastering in London; focusing and enriching every finite detail. This LP edition features never before heard songs emitted from the CD and made exclusively for the LP edition."

(bandcamp)

Bit rich for my blood, vinyl set is $60 before shipping (although it's also available on Interstellar). Think I'll stick to the digital release for this one.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jasondonervan

At last! I can't even remember when I ordered the Echoes in Space CD/DVD set... delighted it's finally here, same goes for the variant - aurora's dream 2xCD set. Thank you, based Modell.

ibn2BvUOnXbkZw.JPG

iDZb0LreMH9f.JPG

i3unf3H8NgOB1.JPG

i2VFeAQ1Il3eR.JPG

iiiJnal7Hlvr1.JPG

isJvkieIR15Gr.JPG

iEvSDuu1YmJul.JPG

iyEjzkbsIKxms.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jasondonervan

0004082151_10.jpg

phase90 - Infinitati (CD, 300 copies with 100 available direct from label)

Ships out on or around 15 Dec 2014

Digital release 23 Dec 2014

"We are proud to announce the debut album of echospace's phase90 project, mastered and engineered in Echospace. The entire album was bounced down to 1/4" analog tape to preserve the integrity of the masters. Professionally replicated CD packaged in eco friendly digipak case with custom metallic artwork, housed in a resealable poly sleeve. Limited to 300 copies of which only 100 will be available label direct. Thank you for your support!

The debut album from the Phase90 project, inspired by the possessive quality of supernatural textures, field recordings and found sounds conducted at the Calvary Cemetery. This project celebrates progress of the soul, a concept which stems from metempsychosis. The material on this album can be interpreted as sinistral--dark,, heavy due to the hardware and its currencies emitted by its source--the phase 90. An acidic dream of tramsliminality, this is the first Phase90 project to materialize in its essence, unitl now.."

Guest jasondonervan

a3491678308_10.jpg

0004086971_10.jpg

variant - chromesthesia (CD, 100 copies available direct from label)

Ships out on or around 15 Dec 2014
Digital release 23 Dec 2014

"Packaged in a beautiful eco friendly sleeve made from recycled materials. The front cover features a beautiful Kodak Print of an image captured in space depicting wormhole travel. Mounted and housed in an imported Japanese resealable poly sleeve. Due to the nature of hand making each and every copy, gluing, prep and assembly, there will be only 100 copies available. Professionally Duplicated Disk.

The last of variant's oneirology series, "Chromesthesia" is a near-hour long atmospheric track that comes to life through an array of color. The expansive piece consists of opaque, vibrant dreams created by multiple custom-made effects units & other hardware, such as the cosmic Eventide and TG77. Prismatic pixels of sound match this dynamic art in its entirety. In staying faithful to previous variant productions, this piece demonstrates the ever-evolving expansion of mystical experience. Kinetic energy meets luminescent colors for euphoric feeling. The encapsulation draws one into a vast "phase-space," to warm the heart for the coldest season ..."