IGNORED

Tekkonkinkreet with Plaid live

tec

How does it work with the dialogue from the film, or should I shut up and wait to see? As well as the tunes I can't wait to see the final 20 minutes on the big screen, this will be great.

Maybe a longshot but here goes anyway. I got 3x tickets a couple of months ago and were planning the trip for me and a couple of friends. These so called friends have now both stood me up and back is me who paid for the tickets... :-(

Anyone who could be interested in buying my 3x tickets, stalls J15, J16 and J17?

Price is 20£ each (same as i paid) and we could split the shipping costs (recommended letter) from Denmark which is 10£.

Sorry for spamming... Todays special offer - 45£ for all three tickets including recommended letter shipping within Europe.

PS: I accept Paypal but also accept the fact that I am a new member here. So if you are an experienced member we could arrange payment after receiving the tickets.

• 2 weeks later...

This was great, anyone else go? Bit overwhelming first with the film, subtitles and the musicians so I had no clue what to look at but soon settled into it and loved every minute. White's Dream at the end was every bit as awesome as I'd hoped.

Yes was there!

Loved it, White's Dream being the highlight at the end.

I managed to record Buster in Mouth City at the start, just need to find a mac audio app to give it a clean

Animated short film Buster in Mouth City will open the evening. Based on an original comic strip by Hunt Emerson, it features music by Plaid and visual treatment by Cindi Drennan at Illuminart. Originally performed as part of Silent Comics at Graphic Festival (Sydney Opera House).

Archived