IGNORED

Boc played at metro station in lisbon

Kavinsky

not as cool as what the title suggests

actually any music can come out of speaker system so its not that strange really

Its the metro speaker system, normaly you hear lady gaga, robbi williams and stuff like that but not Boards of Canada !

Guest RadarJammer

actually any music can come out of speaker system so its not that strange really

Its the metro speaker system, normaly you hear lady gaga, robbi williams and stuff like that not Boards of Canada

well whats wrong with haveing a special moment to yourself? why make a video and make a deal out of it?

Its the metro speaker system, normaly you hear lady gaga, robbi williams and stuff like that not Boards of Canada

well whats wrong with haveing a special moment to yourself? why make a video and make a deal out of it?

because its the Boc Forum ? and its unusual and cool ? whats wrong with you man ?

Guest RadarJammer

because its the Boc Forum ? and its unusual and cool ? whats wrong with you man ?

were you hibernating a few months ago when BOC was on billboards and playing on cable TV? BOC isn't rare, its all over the world man get with the times.

edit: and i'm not lurking in your BOC subforum, posts show up on the main page.

were you hibernating a few months ago when BOC was on billboards and playing on cable TV? BOC isn't rare, its all over the world man get with the times.

edit: and i'm not lurking in your BOC subforum, posts show up on the main page.

I've never seen it on billboards or TV.

=(

i was at chipotle the other day and dayvan cowboy came on. then pulk/pull by radiohead came on, which was bizarre, mainly because i thought chipotle had some issue where they refuse to play anything by radiohead. then they go and pick the worst, most obscure song!

i was at chipotle the other day and dayvan cowboy came on. then pulk/pull by radiohead came on, which was bizarre, mainly because i thought chipotle had some issue where they refuse to play anything by radiohead. then they go and pick the worst, most obscure song!

thats bizarre !

This is cool, but why pump music into a place wear every is wearing headphones? Do they play ads too?

Not everyone is wearing headphones and it was very cool because they where playing all the time these subtile Ambient music and it had these great Reverb Hall effect.

Very pleasant atmosphere.

In Vienna you have Ads which are really annoying !

Guest cult fiction

Literally groaned reading this

Guest RadarJammer

i mean't like having a "hey cool its a boc song that's neat" moment instead of snorting 2 lines of cocaine and making a video and a thread about it

i groan at almost every boc post so i guess i deserved to groaned at in here again

WOW, SO WHAT, THIS IS AN IDM FORUM HOW DARE YOU MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF SOME SUPER WELL-KNOWN BAND LIKE BOC BEING PLAYED AT SOME METRO STATION! THIS FORUM IS FOR POLITICS AND FIGHTING IN THE EKT SECTION ONLY! STOP TRYING TO SHARE STUFF WITH US! WE'RE NOT INTERESTED! EVERYTHING SUCKS!

@ Kavinsky.. that's fucking crazy. They don't play music at metro stations in DC, and if they did it wouldn't be BoC I can assure you. I love Farewell Fire, it's one of the few bright spots on that album. I would've recorded it and shared that as well, because I'd be fucking surprised as you were.

i mean't like having a "hey cool its a boc song that's neat" moment instead of snorting 2 lines of cocaine and making a video and a thread about it

i groan at almost every boc post so i guess i deserved to groaned at in here again

Who pooped in yo froot loops son?

@ Kavinsky.. that's fucking crazy. They don't play music at metro stations in DC, and if they did it wouldn't be BoC I can assure you. I love Farewell Fire, it's one of the few bright spots on that album. I would've recorded it and shared that as well, because I'd be fucking surprised as you were.

Great to read this :biggrin:

Archived