IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

Don't know about that...I've been married for ten years now and have been Colundi-ing since level 1. Then again, my woman Colundis with me.

Don't know about that...I've been married for ten years now and have been Colundi-ing since level 1. Then again, my woman Colundis with me.

Same.

We're lucky blokes then

Same.

We're lucky blokes then

The family that Colundis together stays together.

https://soundcloud.com/soma/slamradio-147-aleksi-perala?in=soma/sets/slam-radio

:music:

The tune at 50 minutes in is just unbelievable. I'm not even sure if it's released or not, there's so much good stuff on the last three I'm just overwhelmed everytime. And what Macca said :)

edit: the second half of this set... :catcry: just WOW

Aye, that little tune is pure magic.

https://soundcloud.com/soma/slamradio-147-aleksi-perala?in=soma/sets/slam-radio

:music:

The tune at 50 minutes in is just unbelievable. I'm not even sure if it's released or not, there's so much good stuff on the last three I'm just overwhelmed everytime. And what Macca said :)

edit: the second half of this set... :catcry: just WOW

lovely stuff, good summer day hammock music

Guest Deco Balcony

Wow, the second half of that Slam Radio mix is really something... Track around 1:21:30 proper sending shivers.

Would agree that this series has got better as it's gone along

this is really completely insane. the sheer volume and the level of quality and the complete lack of attention this seems to be getting. Aleksi has IDM in his veins, a true titan of the genre. Magical music seems to emanate from his head almost as easily as it does richard's. This colundi business is shaping up to be an IDM classic -

I've long run out of superlatives to throw at these releases but every new level feels fresh, new and exciting. Quite an achievement for 12 albums (or 15 albums if you go by the Mental Union catalogue). This one is no exception. Stellar.

this is really completely insane. the sheer volume and the level of quality and the complete lack of attention this seems to be getting. Aleksi has IDM in his veins, a true titan of the genre. Magical music seems to emanate from his head almost as easily as it does richard's. This colundi business is shaping up to be an IDM classic -

Hear, hear! I'm still fascinated by the lack of press this got. One review for Level 3 (the 12") in Resident Advisor, that's it. How is that possible? I can understand people having trouble keeping up, especially at the rate he's going at the last few levels, but still... It's some of the best braindance I've ever heard.

what's so funny, track 10

Classic Ovuca vibe this :) love it!

I've long run out of superlatives to throw at these releases but every new level feels fresh, new and exciting. Quite an achievement for 12 albums (or 15 albums if you go by the Mental Union catalogue). This one is no exception. Stellar.

Hear, hear! I'm still fascinated by the lack of press this got. One review for Level 3 (the 12") in Resident Advisor, that's it. How is that possible? I can understand people having trouble keeping up, especially at the rate he's going at the last few levels, but still... It's some of the best braindance I've ever heard.

what's so funny, track 10

Classic Ovuca vibe this :) love it!

The biggest problem is lack of marketing - without a label, it's really hard to get this in front of people to spread the word.

I wonder if it's deliberate. Rephlex was already very on the down low in terms of promotion of course, so it would make sense that they are just comfortable with the situation as it is now. Hoping they at least will start promoting those colundi gigs soon though!

Another thing that I wonder is the description with these last four albums (already posted this earlier):

Physical release information classified

Is this building up to something, is it just something to keep for themselves or?