IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

nice.

I've considered ordering colundi 3 but.... something tells me it might be on bandcamp soon enough. I'll hope and wait.

I'm thinking the same thing. All the other Colundi releases have shown up on bandcamp. The vinyl just doesn't fit into my budget at the moment. I'm just going to wait and see...

Guest bitroast

purchased !!

after purchasing cd/dvd and seeing it go on bandcamp pretty quickly was hesitant to grab the USB. the wait for digital digitals on bandcamp was a lengthy one !!!

now i'll have CD/DVD + vinyl and 4 and 5 as digital files. close enough :)

So Aleksi just posted this:

10338234_10152247384758341_5716932973968

Even more Colundi stuff :O? Weird that cassettes are suddenly all over the place @ Rephlex crew (Photodementia, EDM, CN cassette (re)issues)

Maybe that D'Arcangelo artwork was more of a hint of the future:

1381387737_cover.jpg

Weird that cassettes are suddenly all over the place @ Rephlex crew (Photodementia, EDM, CN cassette (re)issues).

It's also true for many other underground scenes that have been doing this for years, from experimental noise to black metal and ambient. So many cassette releases on Boomkat these last few years. Rephlex is more or less following a global trend on this one.

Man, from extreme hi fi to the opposite end of the spectrum. Never thought I'd see Colundi go that route. Excited, nonetheless...

CN cassette (re)issues)

Where? Need

In any case Obscure Research is being reissued on Wil-Ru Records soon ( :w00t:^2 ) - there was also an update about the Expedition Beyond being reissued soon, I assumed that's a cassette release as well but who knows?

So Aleksi just posted this:

10338234_10152247384758341_5716932973968

Even more Colundi stuff :O? Weird that cassettes are suddenly all over the place @ Rephlex crew (Photodementia, EDM, CN cassette (re)issues)

Maybe that D'Arcangelo artwork was more of a hint of the future:

1381387737_cover.jpg

I want that little Rephlex speaker!

• 2 weeks later...

Colundi-update! Here's an apppearance of Aleksi on the radio. That first track :music:

The full broadcast is here:

Also, make sure you've pre-ordered the 12" (Colundi Level 3) on ovuca.com (like StephenG said recently, a few people must've missed it)