IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

Ah, of course! Never owned one of those, but my brother did. Let's see if he still has that one...

Too bad he chose this format, but it seems like an interesting experiment to release something as unusual as a minidisc. Will everyone still buy it even though it can't be played?

lol

I'll put a tenner on it being a DVDR (or mini-DVDR, do they even make these?) but put in packaging meant to resemble a minidisc

http://www.ovuca.com

you can buy me a copy with that tenner

Well strip me down and call me Larry! not the first boner I've made this weekend, and probably not the last :nyan: Did I mention it's a Zimbabwean tenner?

Would love to know how many ppl are gonna buy this who lack any means to play it (given that you get the ultra-hi-res flacs with it anyway). Will the musics be rendered in glorious atrac3?

I got it too-- I would have paid for the digitals anyway so why not chuck a few more to a fantastic artist and have a cute little MD? Now I'm kicking myself that I didn't get the vinyl because I'll now have every other colundi