IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

Guest murphythecat8

just dont even come close to live up to the hype for me.

pretty average imo. I tried, but I dont find anything very good in this.

Edited by murphythecat8

just dont even come close to live up to the hype for me.

pretty average imo. I tried, but I dont find anything very good in this.

those releases are not easy but I also feel kind of overwhelmed by the amount of released material over the time. It's really a lot, and another way of selecting the tracks (more sparingly) might have been a better option imo. Still, there is quality to those releases and seeing them as experiments with this mysterious method he uses give them enough credit to me. Given how fast they come out they could be cheaper though.

The last one is pretty interesting because it shows more diversity somehow, and it could mean that the whole thing will keep evolving into something with a wider sound palette. Like elaborating on this custom scale thing and progressively opening to a bigger world of sounds. Quite exciting!

Hey guys, love to find similarities here and there between different Rephlex artists.

The starting sequence of Colundi Sequence 3's first song:

Is identical, but with different sounds, to the first sequence of this Aphex 1993 live set:

:)

YES!

LIVE BLOG

reactions:

THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP THE MIRTAZAPINE ACTUALLY DOES HELP

1 and 2 are acres ahead of the others imho

I have to agree with this.

7 came close though, but I think this was just because it had the most variation track to track.

There are parts on 1 and 2 where I got goosebumps, really took me back to SAW2 drugged out listening sessions.

1 and 2 are acres ahead of the others imho

I have to agree with this.

7 came close though, but I think this was just because it had the most variation track to track.

There are parts on 1 and 2 where I got goosebumps, really took me back to SAW2 drugged out listening sessions.

Same here, 1, 2 and 7 go together for me in terms of wow where does this come from, but 6 and 3 come very close.

What's wrong with level 5? Too low of frequency and drawn back for ya'll? Need to revisit 1 and 2, but 5 is Def my most played... it's straight up drone-soma. As someone already said, it's how i'd imagine the Earth spinning on its axis would sound like, or something...

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

• 1 month later...

TIN_tin.jpg

The Colundi Sequence Level 8

Exclusive 10 limited edition

Wire recording

Coming soon

01 UK74R1510019 [1:33]

02 UK74R1510029 [5:16]

03 UK74R1510039 [5:38]

04 UK74R1510049 [5:16]

05 UK74R1510059 [4:12]

06 UK74R1510069 [5:23]

07 UK74R1510079 [5:23]

08 UK74R1510089 [4:04]

09 UK74R1510099 [4:19]

10 UK74R1510109 [3:50]

11 UK74R1510119 [4:33]

Total running time 50mins

[APMU10]

So Consul was right...

I get to ask him about if there will be another Colundi Sequence. He said that Colundi Sequence 8 will come soon. He said something about cables and stuff. I'm not sure of this but he said 10 copies limited? I hope not that less.

I'll probably have to draw the line here... I do have a couple of mates who collect a lot of this ol' stuff, so I have to ask before I pass on this, also depends on what the price for this will be...